The LeGran driver cam is a little off-center Also, I've posted this on the discord before, guess I'll post it here aswell: "I'd like to report an issue I just noticed about the Sbr4: It uses the "brake" electrics function for it's taillights and glowmaps instead of "brakelights". Usually, this wouldn't cause an issue. But it renders the adaptive brakelights script completely useless, as the lua script can't function like this without either ""rewriting"" the sbr's glowmap and taillight code to use "brakelights" instead of "brake" or making the adaptive brake lights use "brake" as their electronics device.(Bearbeitet) [15:08] Also, I tried both versions: Starting with the more gentle one: It works, but causes the brakes to stop for the time specified, so sadly that one falls out. The other fix requires atleast one file to be overwritten because of the glowmaps, but unsurprisingly it works fine. I've attached it here. I simply wanted to mention it, it seems like a small thing but does break some things "