For some forklift compatible palletized props, see HERE
For some go-fast bits, check this awesome mod by @Inn0centJok3r
The very first of what is hopefully going to become a set of many heavy equipment mods on the repo, this is the Wolf Heavy Industries medium duty forklift.
With a lifting capacity of 4.5 tons, it should be strong enough to lift most cars. There’s also the option for fork extensions, to more easily lift larger objects and vehicles.
The single stage (simplex) mast should allow for sufficient lifting height for most purposes.
- While the forklift capacity is listed at 4.5 ton, it’s going to be fairly touchy with that weight. Make sure the load is resting on the fork properly and avoid abrupt maneuvers.
- It’s also recommended to drive around with the load as low as possible to prevent tip-overs, and only lift the forks up for loading and unloading.
- Keep in mind that the forklift weights 6.5 tons unloaded, which is totally normal for a forklift with that lifting capacity, this means that some ramps, trailers and other structure might collapse if you drive on them.
- Tires have a fairly decent amount of bounce, especially since there is no suspension to help keep that in check. As long as you drive on mostly flat ground and make sure to slow down before hitting kerbs and transitions you shouldn’t have any issue.
- Forks materials are a bit flat.
Models, textures and jbeam : Me
Engine and pedal models : BeamNG
Logo and Font : @SuperAusten64
Testing : @waboll , @Ai'Torror , @Nekkit, @Captain. Adam ,@NismoR35 , @SuperAusten64 (If I forgot anyone just send me a PM)
Wolf Heavy Industries Medium Duty Forklift 1.2
5ish ton capacity forklift for lifting cars and pallets