So I fixed the exhaust smoke on the diesel I6 coming out of the radiator and it should now actually come out of the straight pipe or turbo exhaust. There is no exhaust smoke for the standard exhaust YET. Also, I didn't make any changes to the exhaust smoke on the V8s YET.
So, I modified the tubular chassis to have raised suspension mounts which in theory, should stop the suspension jumping about with high power V8s. It's better, but the suspension still needs some work.
Also, the tubeframe chassis lets you get the rear end of the hopper even lower than before!
So decided to add all of the Barstow engines because it only took like 30 mins. None of the engines have the original cooling fans as they use the hopper radiator (which transfers coolant to the engine via magic invisible pipes).