Trailer pack add-on by AR162b
Made by AR162b for BeamNG.Drive
Version 0.4.0 19-03-2021 (BeamNg v0.21)
This mod consists out of multiple parts:
Summary 0.4.0: Updated to BeamNG v0.21
Summary 0.1.0: First release
Summary 0.2.0: Made the trailers separate vehicles, added caravan stuff, updated stuff
Summary 0.0.0: Updated stuff
This mod contains:
Gooseneck tow hitch for the D-series (my H-series mod also has got a gooseneck option)
Small trailer options:
- Cargo options for the original small trailer. These options can be found in the ramp slot.
- single and dual hay bales
- dual and triple metal boxes
- Off-Road suspension for the original small trailer.
Custom 'small' trailers
- Medium flatbed trailer with rotable bed. Useful for vehicles with low ground clearence. It was taken out of my H- and D- series mod and is adjusted. It's made wider, lower, longer, it has bigger wheels and the ramp has changed to accomodate longer vehicles.
It has three 'wheel-hold' structure options, they can be 'tuned' in the tuning tab
It has a removable edge (yes it can be used as driving jump )
- Medium wide flatbed trailer. Like the one above, but with a non-rotating deck on top of the wheels. Larger but less stable due to the higher c.o.g. A hay load and two tuneable wheel-hold options.
- Medium wide flatbed pup/fulltrailer. Like the one above, but with different axle positions. Increased stability and put less train on the to hitch, but is difficult to reverse. A hay load option and two tuneable wheel-hold options.
- Haywagon trailer. Compared to a regular pup trailer it has a more complicated steering system and has multiple hay load option. It can haul more compared to the medium trailers.
- Large flatbed pup/fulltrailer. The loading ramps and hay load options are available. The drawbar has a regular towhitch option and a 'HD' towhitch option.
Gooseneck Trailers; Those trailer need a gooseneck hitch to function.
A gooseneck is included in this mod as selectable part in de bed extras of the D-series (Parts selector (CTRL+W) > Frame > Bed > Bed Accessory > Goosneck Tow Hitch). Also, my H-series mod has a gooseneck preset.
- Gooseneck trailer frame with a flatbed and car transport bed option. The flatbed has hay load options
- A tow hitch so multiple caravans can be hooked. For very large families, or for adding other trailers behind it
- A door which can be opened
- A rockguard which can be opened
- A fully functional sunscreen. I'm aware that It has very basic textures which could use improvements but it is fun in my opinion.
- Off-road suspension
This mod includes a new caravan jbeam and key input files which sort of 'overwrites' the original ones, so if there's a problem with the caravan in the future after an update, this mod might be the cause.
known ideas/issues/improvement needed:
- gooseneck dolly
- the Gooseneck and heavy duty trailers (still) need an overhaul, things are improved, but several issues can should be improved.
- Most new parts are BeamNGs original D15, H15, H45 or (greatly) based on original BeamNG parts, so BeamNG
- Myself (AR162b) for all the mods
- Aboroath, Jujune, Peterbilt, Serge and Synsol for testing, feedback and ideas!
- gooseneck dolly
v 0.1.0 May 13th 2016
v 0.2.0 January 27th 2017
- Made the trailers vehicles on their own
- Updated suspensions, wheels can be chosen now
- Updated/improved lots of jbeams
- Added caravan stuff
v 0.3.0 January 3rd 2019
- Fixed the gooseneck for BeamNG December 2019 version
- Tweaked the caravan Offroad suspension a bit
- Strengthened the flatbed a bit
v 0.4.0 March 19th 2021
- Updated wheel and textures to BeamNG v0.21
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE (parts of) THIS MOD WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ME, AR162B!
So don't upload it anywhere without permission!
Like my mods? Please support me by donating via Paypal
Use the files at own risk.
Beta Trailerpack 0.4.0
Various trailers for the towhitch, heavy duty reveiver and gooseneck