Did you ever feel the urge to make your MR2 a 1200hp/980kg Dragster?Featuring 21 configurations! You can apply a crap ton of parts to your fun little 2 seater... Some of which are:
Did you ever want to strap JATO Rockets on to one?
Did you ever want to Offroad in an MR2?
Did you ever want to do a chase in one?
Now we have got the option to do that!
You can freely select all parts and make your own crazy machine!
- Nitrous up to 3000kw
- many different wings, a wheeliebar, offroad accessory, different mirrors as well as police equipment
- You can apply a V8 engine swap
- Divetrain conversions ,Tuning parts and Weight reduction
- JATO rockets (single and dual rockets)
- Different Tires and offroad suspension
You can swap in a big V8 engine and push out immmense power with the dragster!
Tuning and body customisation! You decide what you drive.
By adding a fuel tank, the car can light up into flames!
Has lots of custom images for configs etc.
There also is a 'Fidget Spinner' configuration with 2 opposed JATO Rockets that generate up to 13.000Gs
Wee Woo Wee Woo! The police is here! As well as a police dragster... because even on the drag strip you gotta be able to catch them criminals!
Now to some Automation images:
147 Horsepower at 7600rpm
(can be tuned to 1167hp)
Redline at 8000rpm
(can be tuned to 8500rpm)
0-100km/h in 6.8s
(can be tuned to <1 second)
Top Speed of 197km/h
(can be tuned to Mach 1+)
Weight of 1122kg
(can be tuned to 986kg)
Now to the
Quirks and features
1.6 Liter Supercharged Inline 4 engine
(engine swap to 4.6 Liter V8 possible)
Mid engine RWD layout
FOR MORE PICTURES
Anyways, I wish you the best fun you ever had with this insane contraption!
For more replicas you might also want to check out these packs here:
Please leave a rating if you enjoy my creation!
Toyeeta MR2 AW11 Replica - With JATO Rockets and 21 Configs 8.0 - 1 Year anniversary
21 CONFIGURATIONS! JATO Rockets! Police config, Drag config with Wheeliebar... You know you want it!
- Added new special plates and other improvements Sep 10, 2019
- Solved Wheeliebar issue and added sequential transmission whine Jul 1, 2019
- Fixed Dual exhausts falling apart May 15, 2019