- This produces less horsepower than some older mods. Probably closer to 5,000HP than 20,000HP I think. So far that seems to be a blessing; it makes the truck easier to hold together.
- Includes both a pickup configuration and a roamer configuration - available in the vehicle selector alongside Sport/Offroad/etc.
- Includes the following parts to choose from. Where possible these are "common" parts and should work with all the Roamers and most of the pickups (as far as the current structure allows):
- 3 engine tunings 1 "built" engine
- 1 'rear suspension'
- 2 sets of rear tires
- 1/ea radiator for the pickup and roamer
- 1/ea oil cooler for the pickup and roamer
- 1 set of rear leaf springs
- 1 roll pan for the pickup rear bumper slot - includes license plate mounting system for left/right/center
- The rest of the truck is left stock, so you'll have to use some finesse to avoid destruction. Not a lot of finesse, but at least a little.
- Totally playable on a keyboard!!
This was inspired by other, older wheelie mods - primarily by this one from ErikSW! Kudos for the original implementation of this idea.
Torsion D-Series Wheelie Monster r14
Trim-tearing high-HP pickup-parts mod. ...also works w/ the Roamer :-)