Road Atlanta (depreciated) 2.0

Brought from rFactor into BeamNG.

  1. Bug fixes and cleanup

    I fixed the terrain properties which were all messed up. Mostly had to reassign terrains and rename a few. Also cleaned up under the road where there was some dirt making the road dusty, with the new terrain materials fixed.

    Fixed a few props which looked bad and misplaced. Fixed a few holes in the concrete barriers. By request, I removed the barriers from the short and club course, so you can tool around on some alternate layouts; they may not be super smooth, mind you.
    Pugthuggery and Instant Winrar like this.
Return to update list...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice