Warning: This map will not perform well on low-end computers. Like the other large modded maps for the game, this one too requires a good computer with lots of RAM.
Your computer must capably run the official maps to be able to run this.
Please use the latest version of the game. I do not guarantee it will work on older versions.
The development of this map started back in 2019 and was released 2 years later, in 2021 as an alpha version. Many changes were made since then and there's still a long way to go, however, there is already plenty of content to explore.
- Over 200km/125mi of roads of all types including many highways that stretch across the map.
- A wide, winding river with a dam at its source.
- A large airport with 2.1km/1.3mi runway, suitable for all currently available aircraft mods including the An-12.
- Various structures and landmarks such as wind turbines, radio masts, water towers, and factories.
- A town and other small settlements.
- Many dirt roads.
- Railway loop (Note: unfinished and may not function correctly - I've noticed trains can derail easily on corners).
- AI traffic is supported, however it is known to have issues in some places, especially intersections.
- Warning: This map is big and complex so I can't guarantee it will perform well on all computers!
- It should be obvious that only the completed area is completed. Anywhere beyond has no guarantee to be drivable.
- The lighting is only set up for day time.
Donate to me through PayPal
Beta River Highway 1.3
A huge 8x8km map with over 200km/125mi of roads to explore.