I don't have a clue mate. I saw a very good looking Holden VN commodore or something from bunnings, couldn't have been a mustang, though it probably plays carmageddon just as good. I was cruisin' and me eyes thought it looked mad good, like I was in heaven for looking at a commodore. Well after about one beer, I've dreamt up something that is just outrageous and totally butchers my credibility once and for all.
- terrible and dusty paintjob
- more hp than stock
- 6 gears, that's mad ay
- bad looks
- Zero star ANCAP safety rating!
- turbo, does maaad skids
- put a shrimpy on the barbie, it likes to crash into trees
- my m8 is borrowing the wheel
- central locking
- professionally cut springs so it scrapes n crashes better than it speedbumps. mate are you mirin?
- excuses for why it hasn't been deleted yet
Note found in doorcard: The VIN doesn't match the chassis?
Drive it, drift it, hate it, and delete it. But it will need a fresh paintjob right off the lot. This is a social experiment. Did you forget to paint it?! Enjoy your one-owner smoking manual non-thrashed VN classic! G'day moite I'll call you in the arvo I'm at the servo an me mums busy on the tele watchin west indies have a VB from the mini bar it's Australian! Yeahh mate