The purpose of a roof scoop is to raise the air pressure inside the cabin. This keeps the dust/dirt/sand out while still allowing warm air to come in.
- 7/10/2017 -
Just over a month ago, I joined the forum and created my first post. It contained a screenshot depicting what you are about to download. Since then, you guys have given me over 1000 positive ratings! This is my way of saying thank you.
This Mod Features:
- Adds an aesthetic roof scoop to the Sunburst for rallying in dirt or sand.
- Adds an antenna that jiggles while you drive. Why you ask? Idk, I just felt like adding it.
- Includes a fun Off-Road Rally config.
The antenna is a little bit bugged. It works well in response to the cars motion, but grabbing it with the node grabber causes it to freak out. Although the antenna can be ripped off the car, I don't recommend doing it. Sometimes it turns into a helicopter and catapults off into oblivion.
- Click Subscribe
- Click Download Now, and save the zip file to: Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods
The part is called "Scooped Roof". Find it in the "Roof Panel" category of the parts selector.
- EcoNadder77 (me) mastermind behind developer of this mod (a little bit of model and Jbeam work)
- BeamNG for the antenna and scoop models, texture, and Jbeam