The second BeamNG drive story driven scenario pack. This took considerably longer and I hope that it was worth the time and effort! The scenarios range in difficulty and each tell part of a story in east coast USA and small island USA. This story is longer than the previous story with a total of 10 chapters including the epilogue.
I would like to mention the following:
If you played the previous story, the bridge conundrum, and you have played this one, send feedback here: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1mEaWqfDAae6kP3V7LwPKh8cfuYoU-AEGxdhNpSXPcGo Thanks for your support so I can create better stories
- These scenarios run quite a few cars and so you will experience lag with a low end computer.
- Chapter 9 is the most computer taxing and will have pauses every 10 seconds or so. Unfortunately, there is not much I can do ever-wise the collisions are wonky.
- A major request was more of the brick falling scenarios - this makes another appearance in chapter 9
- Another major request was more drive bys with the police - chapter 5 should do you justice.
- This was voted to be realistic - about that...
- Have fun!
Also, finally got around to making a group for this so if you would like to join, here is the link: http://www.beamng.com/forums/beamng-stories.417/
Unsupported Operation 235: A BeamNG Story V1.2.3
A small, red 200BX has a "decaying" journey