Jan 23th, 2022:
Nadeo Island // Chill out with your car through the hills, forests & fast roads.
Cool trailer by @GendulfDeGrei
What's the map about?
Nadeo Island is a 2048x2048 sized map with various types of fast roads (wide asphalt roads, narrow outback roads and all the way to narrow dirt paths) which ables you to race, rally and explore through the dry terrain. You can have a big combination of fun - from relaxed driving, speeding, exploring, all the way to crazy jumping from cliffs, ramps, half-ramps and hitting a wall/jump duper fast or simply just enjoy the nature while driving or exploring. Even though it is a pretty big map, it should be FPS friendly.
- 2048x2048 sized map
- Old sheds/mines, a sawmill, tourist center, short airstrip, church, towers, gas stations, jump park, etc.
- Tunnels, streets, long straight bridge (to jump park and outback) - other bridges connecting roads
- Wide high speed asphalt roads, narrow paved roads, dirt roads, side dirt paths
- Should be pretty FPS frienldy
- Custom made 'Nadeo Island' license plate
- Day/night cycle
- AI, navigation support
- and other stuff to explore...
- on some lower-end computers FPS drops may be more visible on the view areas.
- This is now my third map and I'm finally somewhat happy with it.
@thatcoolcat1 - Main license plate tehnical/code workThe map wouldn't be the same without these cool guys. Thank you all!
@AET - Pre-release testing
@Duster02 - Help on how to set a license plate default for a map
@Trupoller - Map, license plate design and rework
BeamNG.drive - textures, mod support, help
If you experience any problems, use the discussion thread!
The map requires an uptade due to missing textures and some decal roads are disoriented. Otherwise, playable.