11.000 DOWNLOADS? SAY WHAAT?
Well, so here we go; my second mod. I made this because I noticed the lack of Spanish themed content. So it was either waiting for it to magically fall out of the sky or making it myself.
This mod has only a few vehicles so far, but I'll add more content as time passes. At this moment I want to make versions of the main police forces and then focus on the Principality of Asturias, so I'm not taking requests right now. If you like this, please leave a review below, I would appreciate it a lot.
Every car in this mod displays speed in km/h, the textures very accurate and I've detailed this mod as best as I can (tinted glass, different unit numbers for each vehicle, custom interiors, etc...)
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE REPORTING A BUG
As of now this mod contains the following vehicles:
- Gavril Roamer: SEPRONA (Nature Protection Service)
- Hirochi Sunburst RS European Version*: Guardia Civil de Tráfico (Civil Guard's Traffic Enforcement)
- Hirochi Sunburst Sport European Version*: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, with the newest livery (National Police)
- Gavril H45 Ambulance: SESPA (Principality of Asturias Health Service)
- Ibishu Hopper: Bomberos de Asturias (Asturias Firefighters)
- Ibishu Hopper: Guardia Civil (Civil Guard)
- Ibishu Hopper: SEPRONA (Nature Protection Service)
- Gavril Roamer: Bomberos de Asturias (Asturias Firefighters)
- Gavril Roamer: Guardia Civil (Civil Guard)
- Hirochi Sunburst: Guardia Civil (Civil Guard)
- Hirochi Sunburst: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (National Police, livery 2)
- Hirochi Sunburst: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (National Police, livery 3)
- Some easter eggs.
UPDATE 2.0, "Heavy Duty"
- ETK 6000: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, TEDAX-NBRQ (National Police's Bomb Squad)
- ETK 6000: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, Caballería (National Police's horse transport)
- ETK 6000: Bomberos de Asturias (Asturias Firefighters)
- ETK 6000: Bomberos AENA (Airport Firefighters)
- ETK 6000: Unidad Militar de Emergencias (Emergency Military Unit)
- Gavril H Series: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (National Police)
- Gavril H Series: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (National Police. livery 2)
- Gavril H Series: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, Guias Caninos (National Police, K-9 unit)
- Gavril H Series: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, UIP. (National Police, riot control)
- Gavril H Series: Cuerpo Nacional de Policía, UIP (National Police, riot control, old livery)
- Gavril H Series: Guardia Civil (Civil Guard)
- Gavril Roamer: Policia Local de Aviles (livery 1)
- Gavril Roamer: Policia Local de Aviles (livery 2)
- Hirochi Sunburst: Policia Local de Aviles (livery 1)
- Hirochi Sunburst: Policia Local de Aviles (livery 2)
As I said before, this list will grow up eventually, so stay tuned!
If you see a car in the description, but not in game, check the version it belongs to! Mods and updates here have to pass an exam and it can take some time for the new version to get approved, and therefore, downloadable!
This mod has dependencies since the Heavy Duty update (2.0) and will not work correctly if the required mods are not installed as well.
ALWAYS DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW ONE!!!!
Special thanks to @silvermanblu for making the "Default Emergency Pack" mod and allowing everyone to use it on their works!
*The European Version uses parts of another mod made by me. While is not required, feel free to check it out.
Possible future additions:
- Spanish license plates (I don't even know where to begin with that)
- The CNP Sunburst has a small mistake on both sides of the hood, as it has two white spots that should be blue but are white instead. I used the UV map for texturing it and I can't seem to fix it, so I guess it will remain like so, as it is nothing serious.
- The Hoppers don't have lightbars yet. It's not up to me as I use a mod for them and the Hopper ones don't currently work.
- Please, keep in mind that the ETK 6000 is a bit broken because of the game updates, but it is still functional. The major issue I found is that when fully turning the wheel, the front wheels tend to clip and get stuck with the body, but that can be fixed by fully steering the opposite way or wiggling the steering.
- The ETK 6000 has no lightbar (officialy speaking). However, you can use @plus_sg's awesome mod to fix it! (https://beamng.com/resources/fix-of-the-lightbar-for-the-etk-6000.3153/ ) Although it's not required nor a dependency.
- The van's suspension tends to get stuck lowered when fully compressed (I.e. a big jump) I've done some research and there is nothing I can do, as it's a bug of the game itself, which happens to every modded van, but it shouldn't be a big deal if you drive normaly, because the suspension won't break unless it gets fully compressed.
- I made custom tinted glass for the ETK, since the original model was a camper, so if you don't break the windows, you won't break your inmersion
- Security Accessories for the H-Series ( https://beamng.com/resources/security-accessories-for-h-series.2625/ ) by @Peter Beamo
- ETK 6000 & 4000 Series ( https://beamng.com/resources/etk-6000-4000-series.1343/ ) by @Ky
If you encounter any other bugs please report it on the DISCUSSION tab.
If you liked this mod, feel free to check out @JorgePinto 's Spanish Roamer Pack for more Spanish related content! (https://www.beamng.com/resources/spanish-police-roamer-pack.156/)
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE
Beta JFXAM's Spanish Emergency Pack 2.1
A pack containing several Spanish Emergency Services vehicles