Ibishu Hopper 4.0L V8 Engine
By the GTG Mods Team
Have you ever wanted a V8 in your Hopper? Now you can have one. This 4.0L V8 engine comes with two different superchargers. And works flawlessly.
What it adds:
- Fully modeled V8 engine. Does not clip!
- Fully modeled and jBeamed exhaust system. Does not clip!
- Fully modeled Roots Supercharger. Does not clip!
- Fully modeled Centrifugal Supercharger. Does not clip!
- XT-8, LXT8, and ZXT-8 Lettering.
- Eight configurations with pictures.
- Engine with own torque curve.
- Three intakes.
- Exhaust to fit the engine.
Special thanks to @Land Cruiser for that.
Video made by @Land Cruiser.
Don't forget to Check Out Our Website!
WARNING: This mod is copyrighted with the GTG Mods Standard Copyrights© Re-Uploading this anywhere is strictly prohibited. Legal action will be taken if ignored!
@gabester - BeamNG.drive: Original meshes and jBeams.
@Gregory TheGamer - GTG Mods Team: Adapting and scaling the engine mesh, adapting the exhaust mesh and jBeam, adapting intakes, adapting torque curve.
Beta Ibishu Hopper 4.0L V8 Engine Public 1.2.1
Adds a fully modeled, jBeamed 4.0L V8 Engine and V8 Exhaust