Ibishu Covet ZXI AWS
This Unique Covet Variant Features an experimental electronically operated All Wheel steering system, which due to big success during testing made its way into limited production. It was available on the 1.5 ZXI Covet, as well as a special edition 2.0 ZXI Covet which used the engine from the bigger Pessima.
What does the mod contain?
- 1.5 AWS (M)
- 2.0 AWS (M)
- Rear Suspension with custom Lua
- Pessima's 2.0 engine with all of its tuning parts (turbos work, but their mesh needs work, it will be updated in the future)
- Custom Lettering
- New Bulged hood to accommodate the Bigger engine
How does it work?
Thanks to custom lua work the system behaves differently depending on speed, Untill around 60km/h the rear wheels turn opposite direction to the front wheels to allow for tighter turning radius, but since that would make the car unstable at higher speeds, above 70-ish km/h rear wheels start turning the same direction as front ones vastly improving the stability at high speeds.
- BeamNG - Game, Covet and Ibishu pessima
- @Car_Killer - Screenshots, thumbnails and modelling work
- @Dummiesman - Helping me understand how lua works.
- Me - Lua and required Jbeam work
- Turbos don't have a custom mesh, for now they're using just the covet's mesh, will have to modify those to fit properly