This update fixes a few issues with the previous version and those introduced by the new 0.19 update as well as some new scenarios and supernovae.
- Fixed track overview not showing in hub-world
- Fixed player being spawned in the wrong place in Layered Instability
- Fixed trails disappearing after resetting a scenario
- Fixed end-screen UI's buttons not working when clicked
- Some code cleanup/general improvements:
- Better handling of laps
- Cleanup of function descriptions
This is the next big update with plenty of changes and improvements. More features were intended (such as supernovae, more scenarios, championships and a trophy/medal room) but will be introduced later down the line instead.
One thing to note is that, due to the behind-the-scenes clean-up and improvements, my UI mod, Celestial Creator, will be temporarily outdated and will no longer work. I will update this in due course, but it may be a little while as I need to redo sizing...
The first content update brings a new celestial type: unstable and 4 new scenarios. More celestial types are planned (both supernova and exotic are nearly ready and so will be in the next content update).
Savefiles are compatible and should be automatically updated when you enter the hub-world. To unlock the first scenario of this update, you will need to either have completed "Motorway" or gotten 10 medals