This update fixes a few issues with the previous version and those introduced by the new 0.19 update as well as some new scenarios and supernovae.
- Fixed track overview not showing in hub-world
- Fixed player being spawned in the wrong place in Layered Instability
- Fixed trails disappearing after resetting a scenario
- Fixed end-screen UI's buttons not working when clicked
- Some code cleanup/general improvements:
- Better handling of laps
- Cleanup of function descriptions
This is the next big update with plenty of changes and improvements. More features were intended (such as supernovae, more scenarios, championships and a trophy/medal room) but will be introduced later down the line instead.
One thing to note is that, due to the behind-the-scenes clean-up and improvements, my UI mod, Celestial Creator, will be temporarily outdated and will no longer work. I will update this in due course, but it may be a little while as I need to redo sizing...