Official Mod Page: CURRENT
Forum Page (Suggestions, Discussion): https://www.beamng.com/threads/etk-i-series-e-type-suggestions-discussion.71195/#post-1174642
Content Creation Page (Problems, Development): https://www.beamng.com/threads/etk-i-series-e-type-problems-development.71082/
This is a new project I've been working on - it's essentially a parts pack for the ETK I-Series to make it look more like the old E-Class Mercedes of the late 80s.
UPDATES HAVE BEEN HALTED DUE TO EXTERNAL FACTORS (this does not account for the approval period)
- 'E-Type' front grille, hood, front fenders, headlights, signals, bumper signals, foglights, trim, front bumper, rear bumper, (dual) exhaust, grille lettering (black + normal) trunk lettering (2400e + 3000e) and ETK grille emblem
- 5 new 'ETK' branded hubcaps
- A custom two-tone paint job
- 8 custom made configurations (2400e (alt/def) Automatic/Manual, 3000e (alt/def) Automatic/Manual)
- New hitboxes for shortened front + rear bumpers
- New US + EU front license plate positions to match shortened bumpers
- New rear end (trunk + taillight design)
- Body coloured trim
- Brigsby body kit compatibility?
Please leave any suggestions of upcoming features you want in the 'Forum Page' (https://www.beamng.com/threads/etk-i-series-e-type-suggestions-discussion.71195/#post-1174642). The mod is updated regularly so expect some changes to be made.
For pictures, see below (vvv).
For issues, see 'Content Creation Page' (https://www.beamng.com/threads/etk-i-series-e-type-problems-development.71082/).
I am quite aware that (the idea and appearance of) my mod is rather similar to a lot of other 'mercedes' mods, and I am happy to embrace this. This really is only my second mod, and it's certainly the first that I've put significant effort into, so thank you all for taking the time to acknowledge its existence.
For those of you worried about copyright issues and the like, though I have taken inspiration from other projects, all of the models and files from this mod are either original, or have been modified from the default game files.
Any who decide to re-upload or re-distribute this mod or its files WITHOUT PERMISSION (DM me) shall be smitten by the holy hand of the BeamNG devs.
Date of first release (not considering approval period): Sunday, May 31st 2020, 17:00 GMT
Beta ETK I-Series E-Type v0.1.1
A stylish makeover of the ETK I-Series to make it look more like an 80s Merc