This is my first mod!
It focuses on widening the array of choices you have for 6-lug and 8-lug wheels and tires and adds a new 225mm 10-bolt hub for the Gavril D-Series. A heavier rear axle with larger shafts and differential is also included, as well as shocks and leaf springs for the front and rear to match. This mod also adds 4.88:1 gearing, which is more in line with real cab&chassis trucks.
Currently I don't have any configs set up, but I may add some later.
I would like to add more to this in the future!
- Super heavy duty rear axle for the D-Series and Roamer
- 3.73, 4.88, and 5.38 gearing for IFS, SFA, and rear axles
- 10-bolt hubs for the D-Series, locking hubs are an option for the front
- "Commercial Duty" shocks and leaf springs - these are very stiff
- 8-lug 16x7 5-spoke chrome dually wheels based on early 2000s Ford wheels
- Chrome versions of the 6 and 8-lug 16x7 Gavril 10-Slot wheel
- 8-lug version of the gray and black 16x7 4-slot wheels, hub caps and chrome trim rings are still compatible
- 16x7 version of the 8-lug STX offroad steel wheels in white, gray, black, and chrome
- 10-lug 16x7 dually wheels, chrome and aluminum
- 10-lug 19.5x7 dually wheels, chrome and aluminum
- 215/85R16 HD tires
- 235/85R16 HD and HD Offroad tires
- 225/75R19.5 HD tires
- 245/75R19.5 HD Offroad tires
- 31, 33, and 35x12.50" Offroad tires for 16x7 wheels (not dually compatible)
- Diesel gauges with 3500rpm limit for D-Series
- Diesel 6-speed manual transmission with lower 1st and higher OD
- 7.5L gasoline V8 based on the Vortec 8100
- Super heavy duty flywheel
BeamNG: original models, textures, and jbeams
Mushy: modified versions
I mostly made this to be used in conjunction with AR162B's D-Series addon
Beta D-Series Heavy Duty Parts 0.3
More 8 and 10-lug wheels, more heavy duty tire choices, and a heavier rear axle