Now that I have a break from uni work I've finally got around to updating the mod.
- traction control and two-step is now available for most cars, found under 'CJD Race ECU'
- 10 - speed DCT for T-series and Wentward DT40L
- 7 - speed DCT for ETK I series and 200BX
- Offroad configs for D-series, H-series and roamer
- complete overhaul of engine block/internals and balance changes to some intakes - now both will need to be used to make the most power
- supercharger intake is available for 6.0L diesel in H-series and D-series
- Wentward now has a 'CJD Special' config
- T-series 'CJD Special' now uses a 10-speed DCT
- 200BX 'CJD Drift Special' now uses a tuned 4.0L V8 (same engine found in bolide)
- Sunburst and LeGran 'CJD Special' now use 3.0L V6
- new Pessima has been changed to FWD as the AWD and RWD are bugged - still not sure why or how, but the option is still available for those who want to use it
- refined gearbox shift logic - should be much better now, but still not perfect
- Miramar 'CJD Special' now has a more classic racer vibe
- other minor changes to some configs and updated info
- updated steering to new system and added drift options to some cars
* This should be most of what changed but I may have forgotten some things as per.