This is my attempt to make a wagon body for the Burnside Special.
This mod adds
- Wagon Body, with dedicated parts
- Wagon Rear Doors
- Wagon Rear Seat
- Wagon Trunk Tailgates
- Nitrous Oxide Injection Wagon, re-positioned bottle for the wagon's trunk
- 3 Configurations, Wagon, Taxi Wagon ,Police Wagon
- 3 additional skins
- Wagon 2-tone, shown in the pictures above
- Wagon 2-Tone Body
- Wagon police livery
How to Wagon Skin
- 2 UV references in the mod, "2ndUV_body.png" and "2ndUV_roof.png" for skin making/editing.
- A sedan skin might need tweaking for it to work the most properly. Especially if it had colorable roof. Because of the separation of roof's UV and material, and the change of rear body.
- For the reason above, some part of the body's UV is also slightly offset than the sedan body.
Skipping the basics here.
For actual tutorials, check out the official wiki: Simple_skin_tutorial, Glass skin tutorial, more advanced Introduction_to_skin_system
- In this example the globalSkin value is "newskin" at the last line of the jbeam above. So normally just add a material "burnside.skin.newskin"
- But now copy that and paste it below, then change it to "burnside_wagroof.skin.newskin"
- Finally, link your textures to their overlayMap/colorPaletteMap. Body to "burnside" and roof to "burnside_wagroof"
Feel free tweaking the mod to your usage and liking
Burnside Wagon Body 1.02
A wagon body for the Burnside Special.