If slow motion is enabled beyond 16x slower, the mod will begin to flicker.
How to adjust colours
The normal BeamNG colour adjuster will have no effect on this mod
- Open the "Vehicle Customization" menu
- Switch to the "Tuning" tab
- Change the "Red"/"Green"/"Blue" sliders
- "Animate Speed" will adjust how quickly the colour will cycle ("0" means stationary)
- Press the "Apply" Button
There is quite a few, I must admit, however, they should impede normal operation of the ramp.
- Mod will flicker below 16x slow motion
- Mod will not be visible when game is paused
- When the ramp is twisted, the black lines may appear to float above the surface
- Always draws on top of water, even when submerged
- Is effected by post processing effects in unintended ways
Adjustable Ramp 1.1
Adjustable: RGB | Length | Height | Width | Curve | Twist | more...