6 months of absence in uploading cars to BeamNG Drive doesn't mean I'm dead. In fact, I'm alive. Just too much time on college life to the point forgetting this site for a while. What matters right now is, this is my first ever supercar to be uploaded on BeamNG Drive, and you're going to enjoy driving one as soon as you see it. Let me introduce you..
2018 MARGARET AGATHA S
The Agatha is the very first super car I ever revealed on the Internet (Proof: https://www.instagram.com/p/4mnMhzisY8/). The car itself has been redesigned over time to get the best result as possible. It has gone through several revisions, from the original bland design to much more improved design (the pictures above that you just saw, is the new and updated version of the car), while it stays to the super car image the name is wearing. You can simply tell that this is the oldest super car I ever designed, and I'm proud of how it turned out.
SPECS AND NUMBERS
- Model/Trim Year: 2016/2018
- Chassis: Carbon Fibre Monocoque
- Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R) Double Wishbone
- Engine Placement: Mid Longitudinal
- Body Panel Material: Carbon Fibre
- Family: 2018 MREV 5.8 V8
- Variant: REV-650 4.8
- Capacity: 4800cc
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
- Power: 650 HP @8200 RPM
- Torque: 680 Nm @7200 RPM
- Fuel Economy: 23.66% - 325.1lb/hph
PERFORMANCE FIGURES (AUTOMATION)
- Body Style: 2-Door Coupe
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive (25F/75R)
- Transmission: 7-Speed Electric LSD DCT
- Tyres: 255F/305R Sports Compound Tyres
- Brakes: 6 Pistons 355mm Carbon Ceramic F/R 6 Piston 355mm Carbon Ceramic
- Undertray: Fully Clad
- Interior: 2-Seater Sports Interior, Premium Infotainment
- Driving Assists & Safety: 2010’s Standard Safety, ABS + TC, ESC, Launch Control.
- Suspension: Standard Springs - Semi Active Dampers - Active Sway Bars
Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy the ride and have a good day!
- Top Speed: 208 Mph
- 0 to 60 Mph: 2.6 sec
- 50 to 75 Mph: 1.6 sec
- Cornering 20m: 1.23g
- Cornering 200m: 1.29g
- 1/4 Mile: 10.4 sec
- Roll Angle: 2 degrees
- 62 to 0: 29.8 m
- Weight: 1496 Kg
- Weight Distribution: 42F/58R
UPDATE: Woah 1000 Downloads in 72 hours! Thank you so much! A track variant of the car will come very soon so stay tuned!