- Last Activity:
- May 21, 2019 at 11:14 PM
- Nov 13, 2017
- Re:Z_IA was last seen:
- Viewing thread Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2), May 21, 2019 at 11:14 PM
- Home Page:
- Deep within the forest
Heyyyyyya! I'm Rezia, the synthpop witch from the 80s.
- Student, Sleeping
I see a lot of other people doing this, soo...
Mira, a Midnight Blue 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L
- A 3.5L V6 (that hates the cold)
- A 5-speed automatic transmission (that doesn’t like to shift into reverse on hills)
- Tires that like to spin if there’s any moisture on the ground whatsoever
- Automatic slidey doors (that sometimes get stuck)
- A manual rear hatch (that gets stuck if it’s too hot outside)
- A DVD player (which has been used like twice)
- A suprisingly good speaker system
- Heated seats! (Aw yeyuh!)
- Like 10 cup holders in the front alone (~20 total)
- An aux cable plugged into an RCA converter which runs under the carpet to the back of the van where it’s plugged into the RCA ports there so that you can plug in a phone into the speakers
Mods & Stuff
1989 Ibishu Kashira
1995 Ibishu Kashira
Work in Progress:
2016 Ibishu Aria
- 2018 Hirochi Pixi, Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Car
- 2018 Hirochi *insert name here*, Compact Mid-Engined Hatchback
- 1996 Ibishu ???, Sporty FWD Liftback
- 1968 Ibishu Starling, Small Japanese van/pickup
- 4th gen 3.40 GHz Intel i7
- 16GB DDR4 REM RAM (who’s Rem?)
- 965MB Nvidia GPU (yes, I know, it’s pretty bad but i still get ~30fps on beamng with high settings & reflections, soooo...)
- 3TB HDD
- A motherboard of some sorts
- Cooling fans
- A DVD burner
- Windows 8
- A 24-32something inch Samsung HD monitor
- A 20-24something inch Dell monitor as a secondary screen
- The keyboard that came with the computer (it’s actually not too bad! Although this is coming from someone who’s never actually used like an actual mechanical keyboard or anything...)
- A cheepish “gaming” mouse (because the one that came with the computer was just super uncomfortable and terrible)
- A Wacom Intuos drawing tablet
- Other computer things, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Favorites and Stuff!
- Anime: Clannad (After Story) or Zombieland Saga (I can’t decide)
- Movie (Live-Action): Eighth Grade & Captain Marvel
- Movie (Animated): Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name)
- Song: Probably Nectar by Magic Circuit. I’ve listened to that song soooo many times... (usually followed by Osaka, because the songs transition into one another, and I love stuff like that!)
- Album: Magic Circuit - Magic Circuit
- Dream cars (fun!): Nissan Silvia S13, Nissan Be-1, Toyota MR-2 AW11
- Dream cars (practical): Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Pixis Mega, Toyota Mirai, Toyota Highlander Hybrid, Toyota C-HR (wow, apparently I really like Toyotas)
- Food: Sushi
- Colors: Light pink & turquoise
- BeamNG Map: Jungle Rock Island & Italy
- BeamNG Car: Miramar & Pigeon
- Video Game: The entire Legend of Zelda series! But more specifically, probably Majora’s Mask and Link to the Past. Although Breath of the Wild is really cool too...
- Graphics editing software: Powerpoint! (yes, seriously)
Q: Can you make *thing* for your next mod?
A: Eh, probably not. I have a lot of projects planned already, and I’d like to get to those first. Modding is also a very time consuming hobby, so I’d prefer to be working on something I’m motivated to finish.
Q: Could you potentially add *thing* to *current mod project*?
A: This really depends on how complicated it is. I love hearing people’s feedback and ideas for my modding projects, and I try to include as many ideas as possible. That being said, I generally put ideas into two categories, based on whether they will be easy to add, or more difficult. Easy things will get done first, and the harder things get put on my mental to-do list for the future. For instance, a front bumper-bar for the Kashira is relatively easy to do, but an F1 spec is much harder and time consuming, so I may wait until the next update to start work on it. Really, when in doubt, just ask! If I really don’t like an idea, I’ll let you know, but for the most part, I’m pretty open to suggestions! (^^)
Q: Can I be a beta tester for *mod project*?
A: Depending on how many testers I have already, I may consider it, but probably not. I generally try to keep betas quick and smallish anyways, so that there is less of a sense of exclusivity, because I want to be fair to everyone. The only exception is if people are actually helping out with some significant portion of the mod, in which case I’ll try to send them a copy of the mod so that they can actually work on stuff.
Q: Can I help out with *thing* on *mod project*?
A: Really, it depends on what it is. If it’s something I can easily do myself, then probably not. But if it’s something I’m not as good at, I may consider it.
Q: Why did you add a FAQ section to your profile?
A: Because they’re things I get asked a lot. ٩(๑^.^๑)۶ And also because my profile could always use more things to make it even more of an unorganized disaster of random facts and info. (*´꒳`*)
Links & Stuff
My YouTube Channel (I mainly just use this for uploading music I've made)
My Kitsu (somewhat incomplete because I recently migrated from MAL, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
PM me if you want to add me on Discord!
Ahhhhh, what do I do now?
Group MembershipsRe:Z_IA does not belong to any groups.