- Nov 13, 2017
- Home Page:
- United States
she/her | amateur modder, 3D artist, and music producer | probably a weeaboo | powered by tea (in all forms)
- Student, Sleeping, being inactive (oop)
Heyya! I'm Rezia, (aka. EriTheWitch). I do a lot of modding things here, and am always happy to offer advice if you’re stuck on anything for your own projects!
Mods & Stuff
1989 Ibishu Kashira
1995 Ibishu Kashira
Work in Progress:
2020 Ibishu Aria
- 2018 Hirochi Pixi, Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Car
- 2018 Hirochi *insert name here*, Compact Mid-Engined Hatchback
- 1996 Ibishu ???, Sporty FWD Liftback
- 1968 Ibishu Starling, Small Japanese van/pickup
- 1999 Hirochi ???, small crossover-wagon thing (like a Forester)
My Modding Policies
All of my mods are free for anyone to mod, edit, and expand on, provided that any released mods are made with a somewhat significant amount of original content (so no meshslaps). Basically, I'm fine with anything as long as you're editing the mod in a significant way, and your mod doesn't cause conflicts with the mod it's based on. If you have any questions about any of that, please ask!
Anyone who collaborates with me on a mod that I'm leading must do so in agreement that the mod they are helping work on may be further modded by other users in the future. If you wish to remove any of your work from a released mod that you helped work on, you must tell me at least 2 months in advance.
However, if I am working on a project that another user is leading, it is up to them to decide if and what mods will be allowed on their project. I'm a strong believer in free and open content, but I will also respect the feelings of other modders for their own projects.
Current favorite song(s)!
Updated February 22
- Intel i7-4770 @3.40GHz
- 16GB DDR4 REM RAM
- GTX645 (eek)
- A very, very slow 2TB HDD
- A motherboard of some sorts
- Fans (which are pretty cool!)
- A DVD burner (I guess these were useful back when my computer was new...)
- Windows 8.1
- A 27 inch LG GL83a IPS as my primary monitor (1440p @120hz because my graphics card is terrible and can’t do 144)
- A 24 inch Samsung S24B350 TN as my secondary monitor (1080p overclocked @77hz)
- A 20 inch Dell 2007WFP IPS (but it's a really old IPS so the response times are horrendous) mounted vertically as my third monitor (1050p overclocked @77hz)
- A white Durgod K320 Taurus TKL keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches (clicky switches == best switches)
- An old Gigabyte M6980x gaming mouse (at 3200dpi for regular use, 2400 or 1600 for games)
- A small Wacom Intuos drawing tablet (the new equivalent to the CTL-480 that is apparently worse)
Mira, a Midnight Blue 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L
- A 3.5L V6 (that hates the cold)
- A 5-speed automatic transmission (that doesn’t like to shift into reverse on hills)
- Tires that like to spin if there’s any moisture on the ground whatsoever
- Automatic slidey doors (that often get stuck and freak out)
- A manual rear hatch (that gets stuck if it’s too hot outside)
- A DVD player (which has been used like twice)
- A mediocre speaker system
- Heated seats! (Aw yeyuh!)
- Like 10 cup holders in the front alone (~20 total)
- An aux cable plugged into an RCA converter which runs under the carpet to the back of the van where it’s plugged into the RCA ports there so that you can plug in a phone into the speakers
Favorites and Stuff!
- Anime: Clannad (After Story) or Zombieland Saga (I can’t decide)
- Movie (Live-Action): Eighth Grade
- Movie (Animated): Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name)
- Song: Definitely Nectar by Magic Circuit! I’ve listened to it waaayyy too much...
- Album: Magic Circuit - Magic Circuit
- Dream Car: 2nd Gen Subaru Forester XT
- Food: Sushi
- Colors: Light pink & turquoise
- BeamNG Map: Jungle Rock Island & Italy
- BeamNG Car: Miramar & Pigeon
- Video Game: Celeste! But also like the entire Legend of Zelda series (specifically Majoras Mask and Link to the Past) and Stardew Valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you make *thing* for your next mod?
A: Eh, probably not. I have a lot of projects planned already, and I’d like to get to those first. Modding is also a very time consuming hobby, so I’d prefer to be working on something I’m motivated to finish.
Q: Could you potentially add *thing* to *current mod project*?
A: This really depends on how complicated it is. I love hearing people’s feedback and ideas for my modding projects, and I try to include as many ideas as possible. That being said, I generally put ideas into two categories, based on whether they will be easy to add, or more difficult. Easy things will get done first, and the harder things get put on my mental to-do list for the future. For instance, a front bumper-bar for the Kashira is relatively easy to do, but an F1 spec is much harder and time consuming, so I may wait until the next update to start work on it. Really, when in doubt, just ask! If I really don’t like an idea, I’ll let you know, but for the most part, I’m pretty open to suggestions! (^^)
Q: Can I be a beta tester for *mod project*?
A: Depending on how many testers I have already, I may consider it, but probably not. I generally try to keep betas quick and smallish anyways, so that there is less of a sense of exclusivity, because I want to be fair to everyone. The only exception is if people are actually helping out with some significant portion of the mod, in which case I’ll try to send them a copy of the mod so that they can actually work on stuff.
Q: Can I help out with *thing* on *mod project*?
A: Really, it depends on what it is. If it’s something I can easily do myself, then probably not. But if it’s something I’m not as good at, I may consider it.
Q: Why hasn’t there been any progress on *mod project* in a while?
A: Although I generally enjoy it, modding is an incredibly time consuming hobby, and I often just simply don’t have time to work on things. Also, since it’s just something I do for fun, if a particular project is being problematic and frustrating me, I may take a break from it and work on something else for a bit. I try to never abandon bigger projects, but I may work at a bit of a slower pace than other modders.
Q: What does this "aw yeyuh" thing mean?
A: aw yeyuh
Q: Why did you add a FAQ section to your profile?
A: Because they’re things I get asked a lot. ٩(๑^.^๑)۶ And also because my profile could always use more things to make it even more of an unorganized disaster of random facts and info. (*´꒳`*)
Links & Stuff!
My YouTube Channel (My older music)
My Kitsu (a bit of an incomplete mess, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
My Soundcloud and Audius (My newer music)
PM me if you want to add me on Discord!