Separate names with a comma.
Take a closer look at the asphalt texture, that's parallax right? It looks insane [ATTACH]
Better looking bushes in the new version [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It looks amazing [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've tried doing some comparison shots between the current version and the trailer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ah yeah
Different bumper maybe?
If they aren't delivering on the only thing they have teased so far then what exactly do you think they are gonna deliver in 0.31?
Teaser Tuesdays are also dead apparently
TDev casually drop an amazing info on discord and no one here seem to notice, this is great.
[ATTACH] Hello guys from the forums, I'm here to speculate wen
Let she work so we can get the update tomorrow :rolleyes:
Had tested my 5600X with 3060Ti in 0.26 then 0.21 ultra settings on wcusa. The drop I had was a few 3-6 fps, same with traffic.
Looks like lights in some sort of showroom map around an off-road truck
You guys talk like there aren't different teams to work with different things.
Not all manual cars require clutch pressing to start the engine.