1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

texture issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by beamiscool, Jan 18, 2017.

1. beamiscool

beamiscool
    Expand Collapse

as any beamng player i love to drive cars and all but ive found out that most of my game textures are broken and not loading in its just a block of blue nothingness every 10 or so pixels so i can barely see unless i am looking up at the sky and it happens on all maps stock or modded. can someone please help me? i love the game i have nearly 300 hours on it and i would like to have closer to 500 but these texture issues just keep me from doing that. pm me with a response or just leave a comment. thank you for your time and have a good one
    --- Post updated ---
    and also i forgot to say this but every vehicle i spawn up catches on fire in seconds of driving if i sit at idle nothing happens but when i put it in first and move a meter or 2 it bursts into flames

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

A screenshot would be helpful.

Are you using mods or alike?
    In the launcher use Clear Cache and Safe Mode in this order.
    Then check if your mods are still compatible and alike before enabling them again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. beamiscool

beamiscool
    Expand Collapse

sorry for the late response i was on holiday but ive tried everything and nothing works even when i have no mods installed on this pc i didnt have that problem with my old one though and they both were on at the time when all the updates came out. this problem has been on this specific pc since it got it.
    i dont have access to my pc right now to upload a screenshot but i will once ive got it back

#3 beamiscool, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice