Your favorite apps :D (Scores, achievements, bragging, etc.)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Nickorator, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

So, what are your favorite apps right now? Still playing Flappy Bird? Clash of Clans? Well this is where to talk about your records, stories, and why you love these apps so much.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally, I am playing a lot of apps equally as much right now. (iPhone 5)

• First of all, Clash of Clans. I recently upgraded to a lvl.8 town hall so I have plenty of upgrading to do. And that always keeps me busy with having to farm and get more gold and such every once in a while.
    • Second, The Sims Freeplay. I know the Sims series gets a lot of hate but I really don't see why. I honestly enjoy the game. There are constantly huge new updates with quests and everything you really need to keep a game interesting. I have a 2 story mansion on the tropical island, as well as almost 1.5mil saved up that I don't know what to do with. And that money I got all from farming for almost 3-4 months straight.. so yeah.
    • Then there's My Singing Monsters. Another game that I'm guessing gets some hate, but I like it anyways. I just got lvl.27 and I'm saving up for a Wubbox. (The bass monster :3 )
    • I'm also playing that new Japanese game, "don't step the white tile". I got addicted as soon as I downloaded it. I played it for almost an hour once and got every achievement except "Get 7.5 seconds on TimeAttack" and "Get 500 steps on LongRun".

And then theres cookie clicker.... oh god. I don't even know why I still have it. I've had it for just over a month and I've litterally spent over 16 hours in that app. Thats not very much time but it is for a game where you just tap the screen.. I need to get rid of it... But I can't. I have too many cookies that would simply go to waste.. And I get like 100mil every second when I'm offline. So meh. I'll keep it XD And yeah I still have flappy bird. My top score is 90, but I can't even get past 10 anymore. I haven't played it in weeks :p

So what are your favorite apps? Your top scores? brag about yourself! :D

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

IMy best of flappy bird is only 22, achieved during Amir's internet technology lecture (9am lecture with him walking up and down blabbering about how we should conform to the standards and how Firefox best allows us to do this, doesn't tell us what the standards are though :p).

I did get 3 stars on all bad piggies levels on my old tablet.

Otherwise, not a huge mobile gamer. I do have apps I use of course, the usual calculators etc (got 3 actually :p stock calculator app, programmers calculator and an RPN calculator), Bluetooth serial terminals I use a lot (blueterm is my favourite for this), Facebook and email etc.

3. orangelazer

orangelazer
    Expand Collapse

don't call me weird but i play tinydeathstar every now and again but i my favorite app is Google chrome oh and bad piggies :eek:

4. jotadoze

jotadoze
    Expand Collapse

Flappy bird- 54
    Youtube.
    I'm surprised no one has said Minecraft PE yet.:p

5. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

I have every achievement in Portal.. and can play through the entire game without using any cheats or glitches in about 20 minutes. IE no ABS or other similar speed moving stuff.
    I found all the statues in Goat Simulator.
    I broke all the stuff in BeamNG...

6. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

Real Racing 3 is a lot of fun! Also 2048!

7. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

Also, I played through both portal games without realizing that I had no crosshairs... but the portals were on the mark every time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice