WIP Yamaha Banshee quad!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by InfernoWolf00, May 10, 2020.

1. InfernoWolf00

InfernoWolf00
    Expand Collapse

Hey! How's everyone.

As a ATV fan, i'd love to see a quad added. There was a utility quad in game before from a Russian site if I remember. But it wasn't good enough. We definately need a quad in Beamng. And here's where I want to come in.

Why Banshee? Banshees were always a idol and a really well known quad, for being THE ONLY ever build 2 cylinder two stroke quad. The quad had so much potential with just simple mods. IF you need you know more do your research.
    I want everyone who is interested in this project to help me out with this. I've never created a mod build I am willing 110% effort in learning and creating this mod. All the help along the way is greatly appreciated. I'd like to make this mod as a group effort. IT will be a learning experience for me, and in the end we'll have a first proper sport ATV in game. And comon who doesn't want some 2 stroke whining in game :)

Who ever is interested in helping please pm me on discord. And everyone who knows tips on where to start please comment bellow!!!

Attached Files:

• listing_pic_1697750_1567692382.jpeg
    • 815oDlnNC5L_SL1500_.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Why is it WIP if it's a suggestion?:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Welp, learning Blender/3DS Max/Maya etc. would definitely be a good start :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. InfernoWolf00

InfernoWolf00
    Expand Collapse

Because im creating it

5. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Any pics then???

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. hduncan806

hduncan806
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the bump, haven't been active in a WHILE.I would be down to help with then sound and engine behavior if you do end up trying to create a banshee in game. I never use my pc anymore but im picking up another banshee tomorrow. Also I have a physical copy of ATV Offroad fury 2, which has a banshee in it with good sounds and a decent model. I have tried to work with Blender and similar things but don't have the time to spend hours working on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice