1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Xbox one controller support.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Rookridge, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Rookridge

Rookridge
    Expand Collapse

So i'm having and issue with my controller, after the most recent update my controller worked for all of a day and now all i can do is move forward or backward if i try to turn left or right my wheels lock up and then turn to the right and get stuck and the only way to fix it is to close the game out and restart it.

if anyone has any information on how to fix this i'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

Does this problem randomly occur? After you restart the game, how long does it tend to work? have you tried unbinding and then rebinding the controls? do any other controllers you use have this issue? Does the problem persist if you try rebooting/reconnecting the controller?

3. Rookridge

Rookridge
    Expand Collapse

nope it did it every time i started the game and turned on my controller.

all this being said i have since fixed the issue, i think what happend was somehow i remapped my steering axis to my left thumb stick as well as my steer left and my steer right so when i would turn it would get hung up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice