Released Xbox One Controller - Default Layout

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by TheAdmiester, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

Just quickly whipped this up. There's already a layout for the One controller but this one uses the same button mappings as the 360 controller.

It's only a quick process, I knew the 360 and One controllers used the same button names and both use XInput, so it was just a matter of copying the 360's input map and changing the GUID and name to detect a plugged-in One controller. If anyone doesn't want to mess with it I've attached my own that won't replace anything, just simply put it into BeamNG directory\scripts\client\inputmaps. I've tested it myself and it has no issues.

Attached Files:

2. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

where do i find the guid im trying to get my afterglow ax.1 to work butt i cant

3. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

It's the second line in the input map. If you open the one I attached above, you'll see in my case it's:

If you mean finding the GUID of something new, plug the controller in, start BeamNG and load a map. Then quit the game and open "torque3d.txt" in the BeamNG folder (inside alpha_prerace on the latest update), then press CTRL+F and search for GUID. It should show you something similar to what I have above.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice