Worse or weirdest modification you have done to your car?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by driftingmedic, Dec 1, 2022.

1. driftingmedic

driftingmedic
    Expand Collapse

As the title states, what is the worse or weirdest thing you have put on or done to your car? Post pictures if you can, and describe why you did what you did.
    I'll start. Snorkel on a VW Jetta, I did this so it could survive water crossings (I got it through more than 1m of water). I do not have this car anymore

Attached Files:

• 20210611_130205.jpg
  2. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

not me, but my friend put blacked out and jeweled headlights/taillights on his maroon and tan 2008 ford f150 platinum, looks odd af because its otherwise stock on the outside. he did modify the engine a bit, tho

3. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

Defiantly the exhaust. obnoxiously loud? check. Raspy af exhaust note? check. non mandrel exhaust pipe bends? check. The 12 dollar 3 inch Upower exhaust tips also scream ricer. I Had a v8 ford thunderbird that the motor blew up i was saving to buy a new car cause i needed one cause i was going to a technical college soon when my parents secretly went shopping for a new car suprised me by gifting me their old car(my mazda) i was just barely 17 at the time i got gifted it and a lot can change in 2 years 17 year old me loved the exhaust but 19 almost 20 year old me now hates it.
    IMG_1323.jpg

https://youtube.com/shorts/ubNSdriFRR8
    https://youtube.com/shorts/DrQmSEguX_E?feature=share

Edit I've changed my mind I've been doing a lot more driving recently and I don't care if it annoys someone. when I do a pull onto the highway extremely agressive exhaust note making more noise than a boeing 747 on take off and i then let off the throttle(in manual mode so i can hold gear) and it makes a little crackle it puts a smile on my face every time. No matter how much I lie to myself and feel I should grow up I will always be a highschool teenager at heart. STRAIGHT PIPE THE WORLD. Its not loud enough. up next. ZZP performance ultra quiet res to cut the rasp down(cause im not a monster it atleast needs to sound good if its gonna be loud) and then rid of the muffler completely. go ahead and hate idc it makes me smile every time i drive.

#3 trm7, Jul 6, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice