1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Why does the Sunburst's dashboard change color?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BombBoy4, Jul 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

I've always wondered this, it seems to happen when a brake force is applied or TCS activates.
    It starts green, but when 1 of the above happens, it turns orange and never goes back. Happens on safe mode, too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

It deals i think with the material that is for the actual gauges. When i made my new gauges for my electric sunburst, it just always stays gray

3. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

It should always be orange, but some glitch makes it green (LCD panel with no back-light) but the brakes or any other lights probably polls the game engine to reload the dashboard texture or whatever and so it goes back to no glitch, the correct orange colour.

Imo I think the green might be a bit of left over code for maybe it to be green (no back light) during the day with no headlights, then during the night it changes with headlights on

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice