Who eles hates iTunes?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Joeyfuller2000, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

iTunes really annoys me. They make you update it a lot, and sometimes the music won't even download to the computer. Also iTunes appears every time I insert an iPhone, even if i just want to charge the phone from the laptop power. I insert the iPhone so it can charge, and then iTunes opens and asks me if i want to sync my music and usually I don't. Then I have to close iTunes and stop it from syncing the iPhone. Then, finally it will let me charge the phone.

Who else here hates it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I stopped using it when the dinosaur of a macbook I have was no longer supported by ios 10 and switched over to grove,which is better imo

3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well I don't really use it, and yeah it updates too much and I don't care because I don't need to update it. Anyways, why can't it just have an option to sync your music yes or no because that is also annoying as hell. Also, why can't you just charge your phone near an outlet or something? Wouldn't that solve the problem?

4. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

What if I am on a plane or in a subway train?

5. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well I guess but I thought at first you were refrencing your pc (if you have one) but a lot of airlines don't want you using your phone nor laptop anyway. Well if you are on jetblue they give you free "flyfi."

6. Rolph

Rolph
    Expand Collapse

I only use iTunes for backing up my devices to PC and for transfering files from PC. Updates annoy me too, but I just cancel and don't care much.

For transfering files I use app called Documents and it's really great at it's job. + You can protect your stuff there with password or fingerprint

7. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well the only time I used it was to fix my tablet and get it more storage it always had. Other than that it is pretty useless. You can watch music videos on Youtube with the vevo channels. Not every song is there but it is still better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice