1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Where would one change the sound volumes?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Allots, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

So I've been wanting to change the volume for the tire and wind sounds, however, in the regular setting, there's only the options to change the master, ambient, ui, and music volume. Ambient volume doesn't modify the tire or wind sounds at all, just the ambient sounds of a map (e.g. water flow, birds chirping, etc), and the master volume wouldn't work, because it would just change every sound.

Is there a way to change specifically the volume of the wind and tire sounds, such as in the world editor or game files?

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

It's only possible to do so in the game files, however, I do not know which files are responsible for it. To add to that, I would not recommend tampering with game files as that can potentially break the game when an update comes

3. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Oh I see

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice