1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

When can we expect the wiki to contain more powertrain info?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Narwhal, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

The wiki is severely lacking right now with powertrain info in my opinion. It is really quite frustrating. Why hasn't any documentation for things other than combustion engines appeared on it? For example, im trying to use motors and rotators and the wiki has none of that. I only have the large spinner and larger roller to go off of, but i really have no clue what im doing. Yes i have tried searching around, but now that beamng has gone with the powertrain system, i have no clue how valid any of that is, seeing as how most is early 2016 or before.

TLDR: Can we expect the wiki to get updated with more info on powertrains?

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Most of it is community documented. If you know something that's not documented, add it

3. jackh4x

jackh4x
    Expand Collapse

Can you explain to me how this is productive if a majority of this game's community isn't particularly skilled in the modding department?

4. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

Absolutely, but things are still in a constant state of flux and we severely lack time for things like these...
    Once the game engine stabilizes it surely will have better documentation. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice