1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Wheel setup and forum problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ast5515, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ast5515

ast5515
    Expand Collapse

Hi! So I was following the wiki to set up my Driving FOrce GT, but I can't find the axes part and the joystick or gamepad in the log. I searched the entire log 2 times (of course by search option looking for them), but nope. All what I see about the controller is:
    6.087099| - Product ID: c29a
    6.087163| - Vendor ID: 46d
    6.087228| - Product Name: Logitech Driving Force GT USB
    6.087294| - GUID: {C29A046D-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}
    6.087425| - 26 objects: button0 (button), button1 (button), button2 (button), button3 (button), button4 (button), button5 (button), button6 (button), button7 (button), button8 (button), button9 (button), button10 (button), button11 (button), button12 (button), button13 (button), button14 (button), button15 (button), button16 (button), button17 (button), button18 (button), button19 (button), button20 (button), xaxis (axis), slider (axis), rzaxis (axis), yaxis (axis)

The other problem: I bought the game, I logged in to forum and I can't use the DRIVE forums. It says no topics. And where should it ask my serial number? Because it was not asking for it when installing nor while playing.

2. xTakedown JnR

xTakedown JnR
    Expand Collapse

You have to download the input map for it. When you download it, you put it in by:
    Right click on BeamNG on your desktop, Then go to scripts > Client > Inputmaps
    And drag the input map you downloaded in the inputmaps folder.

3. ast5515

ast5515
    Expand Collapse

As far as my search goes there is no input map ready to download for it. Only the template, which would requre the data that I don't have.

4. tangleridge

tangleridge
    Expand Collapse

I'm having the same forum issue. "No content" under the .Drive forums. Any solutions to this yet? I followed all the instructions to activate my account, not sure what to do next...

5. Austin

Austin
    Expand Collapse

To upgrade your forum account to DRIVE you must click the link in the email that included your license key (Subject: Your Alpha Test Access Delivery Information).

If the email you used to purchase the game and register your forum account are different or you are experiencing other problems please follow the directions here: Order problems? / Email changed? / Invalid serial? / Problems on Account upgrade?

6. tangleridge

tangleridge
    Expand Collapse

THANKS!! Working now! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice