Wheel Look Preview In Parts Selector

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Greeniac, May 21, 2022.

1. Greeniac

Greeniac
    Expand Collapse

ive played BeamNG for 300+ Hours, most of my time playing is modifying cars, and the experience of modifying the cars is very good, but it has a problem, you cant see the part that you will change in to (especially the wheels) it wouldn't be a huge problem but beamng reloads the whole car if you change a part, and it takes a second to load, and it's very hard to find the wheels that fits your build/car, you can go to the wheels page in the wiki but its not a good experience switching tabs finding a wheel that might fit the build and then switch back to the game find the wheel then it might not even fit the car and the you go through the process again, and it also doesn't include mod wheels, so it would be a huge time saver to show a preview of the wheel if you hover over it, and also it can work with mods to have a png/jpeg of the preview in the mod file "similar to the car preview", and also i don't know how wheel files in the game work but maybe instead of a separate png/jpg, it will show the dds file (not sure what it's exactly called) but i mean the file that has the wheel's texure.

thank you for Reading!

#1 Greeniac, May 21, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice