1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

What is campaign?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by nsp224466, Apr 17, 2016.

1. nsp224466

nsp224466
    Expand Collapse

It seems like we've been seeing the "campaign coming soon" thing forever. Everybody is waiting for it to be done and i'm not rushing but what even is campaign. What's the idea? Basically what is going to be the complete product or what are you guys aiming for? I still have no clue what it is or what it's supposed to be. Please someone fill me in.

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

a rough idea from me
    You buy old cars, tune um up and repair them and race em for cash
    sounds a bit like CSR Classics and i love that game, there will probably be other modes of campaign too

3. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

I could imagine you can explore the map and do small challenges to make money

4. speednsnake

speednsnake
    Expand Collapse

The upcoming blog post is supposed to cover some of what they will be working towards in the future. It's possible that campaign mode will be addressed in that. Their easiest way out would be a string of scenario type things forming a "campaign", but I hope that that isn't the case. These devs tend to go above and beyond in a lot of ways, and I'd like think that their idea of a Campaign mode would be more substantial than that.

They have yet to address campaign in any real way though, so it's best to just sit tight and wait for the blog. I get the impression that they have a lot that they want to get squared away before making the campaign, rather than spitting one out and fixing it up as they go. I could be wrong of course, but I think that campaign is a ways off still.

5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

We are working on it (planning, dropping ideas, concepting on this). More info when due :)

6. #newton261

#newton261
    Expand Collapse

I hope that it will be like a career or mabye a story mode cause that would be realy fun:D

7. ArcadiaOfficial

ArcadiaOfficial
    Expand Collapse

Open world scenario challenges? Like Forza Horizon 2 Bucket List?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice