What do you think about ROBLOX's "zero tollerance" policies (Mainly chat filter)

Discussion in 'BeamNG Robloxians' started by Driv3r1142, May 24, 2017.

1. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

1; Ikr... The car community is pretty much screwed because of that.

2; Really?

3; Playing since 2015 makes you a veteran player. Problem is, the newer veterans are who are directing ROBLOX.

ROBLOX doesn't want to listen to old time players because for one there are not that many of them anymore, and second we have a different idea for what ROBLOX should be

2. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

exactly, and we, the OLD VETS just want to see roblox come back to its old days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

Problem: 2006 roblox seems dull...
    Not that i LIKE loleris games, but there are tons more creative games that didn't exist back then.

4. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

Yeah. The golden age was around 2010-2013. At least I signed up during those good times... (Late 2012)

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I hate the filter. You can't say numbers or many other things. It won't even let me say derp...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I stopped playing ROBLOX for now simply because they are alienating their older users. They are punishing us because a few of us apparently can't keep to themselves around "kids".

Zero tolerance towards anything ruins what you are targeting for good. Yes you defeat whatever you were trying to stop, but you also kill off those who weren't doing anything wrong that just happened to be within that target.

But I guess I can't complain anymore since apparently if I do so I am apparently one of the "evil" ones :/

And we all know who really isn't listening. I guess money works really really well as sound proofing... I might actually try it because I have more of a use for it than ROBLOX.

7. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

True there bright. I'm thinking of leaving roblox after i end all my projects. but its hard to know well... how much shit roblox came into.

8. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Here is a list of things roblox does not censore
    some games are different so some games may censor some may not
    WTF
    ass
    hell
    Fuack

9. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Screenshot46.png
    :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

ROBLOX is a kids game site. Simply put, thats what they wanted from the beginning, and are willing to alienate their aging playerbase because of it.

Thats why I quit. ROBLOX sucks nowadays because their development team has taken this route. Its a true shame, because if they could've stopped caring about tiny little kids and focused on a more mature young adult playerbase, the platform could have been a much bigger success than it is today. But there are atleast better tools out there for game creation, and new ways to share your creations and get a name for yourself other than on an internet meme.

I do hate to say it now, however the internet is becoming more and more censored.
    Welcome to the future; The blocking of other human ideas via the removal of words is here to stay. Its nasty, and its only aim is to keep people from expressing ideas, in the name of something slightly more innocent sounding such as keeping kids from hearing cuss words.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I wonder why they would do that. All roblox's money comes from 7 year olds buying stuff using robux to impress girls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I really don't care anymore about ROBLOX. Yes your statement is true, and is part of the reason why I don't care anymore.

I especially got tired of it when I tried to come back in the spring. Came June 6th I simply couldn't torture myself to deal with censorship. I would rather spend my days making content for BeamNG instead of a place that shows no respect for content creation, and censors anything that is remotely not about a game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SnakePlayz

SnakePlayz
    Expand Collapse

This is a bump, but i couldn't resist. in honor of Dale Earnhardt Junior's Retirement, i made a budweiser race suit. and then, i got a WARNING. that's stupid, they said it was freaking inappropriate. it wasn't even for sale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

That's ROBLOX. You can't even upload car blueprints anymore because they're "Copyrighted" Though the Budweiser thing makes sense because ROBLOX has generally kept beer and alcohol references and brands out of the site since the beginning.

I have officially quit ROBLOX at this point. More power to them if they make it for as long as they want to, but I am not going to be apart of a child s**tfest. I wouldn't let my child play on that site if I had one after the stuff I've seen go down on that site.

Man I wish Blockland could be a better game than ROBLOX, but it's pretty much a dead game nowadays.

Minecraft? eh it gets boring sometimes if you try to use it to make anything that looks halfway decent.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

bandicam2017-11-0318-28-44-067.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

17. JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢

JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢
    Expand Collapse

18. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Ofcourse I probably have a perma ban on my account anyway for all the real cars I used to make.

Idc, I quit, BeamNG is better for cars and level design, and the community is better by far.

I can say shit here if I really want to, and very few people will give a damn about it if the situation calls for it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Those little niBBas....
    WAT

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Wow. You are not permabanned. AMAZING

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice