what do you people use to download music off youtube

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by benz124, Oct 21, 2021.

1. benz124

benz124
    Expand Collapse

so i used mp3juices.cc but recently its eating shiet so i cannot download any songs from it and if you people know any site please tell me

2. monobrau

monobrau
    Expand Collapse

I do not use a website. VLC can demux youtube links, which allows you to watch youtube videos, and with a few steps, allow you to load a download it directly from youtube. Open VLC, and copy and paste a youtube url into vlc. Click on tools on the toolbar on top and open codec information. Copy the location address on the bottom into a browser, then download away.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I build user interface for youtube-dl and use weird sites that allow searching youtube with javascript disabled or duck to search videolinks. Some weird sites produce odd links that I wrote software that converts them into form youtube-dl then accepts.

With youtube-dl and ffmpeg you then can convert clips to anything you need, even mp3 files, but text commands are prone to mistakes, so that is why I wrote GUI, now it is only one click to get mp3 instead of video, or to get whole playlist as mp3 files etc.

Although youtube sound quality is so lame that it is not so much fun to listen music trough it or via downloaded clips, but tutorial series are so much better on disk than at stream, also clips constantly disappear etc.

There are things like Spotify which I would prefer, if they would not be such a data leeches, like youtube website is these days and pretty much anything.

4. EN07Z

EN07Z
    Expand Collapse

i have been using 4k video downloader on PC adn TubeMate on android for a while, they do the job well

5. benz124

benz124
    Expand Collapse

alr i will try these, thank you people

• Like Like x 1
  6. itzdaechoindawadaa

itzdaechoindawadaa
    Expand Collapse

I use this
    Sketchy, but works

• Like Like x 1
  7. benz124

benz124
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice