1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

What Are your steam games ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NistingurA, Jul 2, 2015.

1. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

It´s simple. Open steam and make a Picture from your games list. Use Snipping tool or what ever for it

Mine is quite .. overseeable :D

Unbenannt.PNG

2. tumbbi2

tumbbi2
    Expand Collapse

steam games.png
    Not much games:rolleyes:

3. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

I haven't played most of them..

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

4. Insanegaz

Insanegaz
    Expand Collapse

I have all these games :) and my first game I bought was Counter strike that's why my steam name is IBA_Insanegaz as it was the clan tag and the last game I bought was Farm Simulator 2015 :p

Section 1.jpg Section 2.jpg Section 3.jpg section 4.jpg

5. juju

juju
    Expand Collapse

Didn't had time to play like 50% of them :|

Also, I'm not on my gaming PC that's why none is installed.

final.png

And thanks paint for ruining transparency.. .-.

6. Razer-11

Razer-11
    Expand Collapse

2015-07-02_12-50-50.png
    GTA Vice Citizzle and both NFSUG2 are shortcuts, not actual Steam games.

7. metalmuncher

metalmuncher
    Expand Collapse

Loadsagames.

Attached Files:

• 2015-07-02_16-25-22.png
  8. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

Mine is simple. Very simple.

(imported from here)

9. BreadForMen

BreadForMen
    Expand Collapse

(imported from here)

Rigs of Rods is obviously a shortcut. :p

10. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

h3K2Gas.jpg vZsFPZb.jpg n0tbho0.jpg V6yQ6fO.jpg

And +-20 more on Origin/Uplay.
    Played most of them.
    I'd say I finished about 60% of them.
    Some I bought to play on the craptop, others because I was drunk apparently (ex. Ace of Spades, it's just disgusting now..)

And these are on my favourites:

IFWXA5v.jpg

#10 Nadeox1, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  11. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Here's my collection. So many games I still haven't played enough... Once I find the time I'm gonna have to get into some of these!
    steamgames1.JPG steamgames2.JPG steamgames3.JPG

I actually do have a lot of these games installed on my main PC, but I'm currently on my laptop where I can't run a single game and only use Steam for messaging :p

12. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

I don't have that much.
    hghts.png
    I also have a card to buy more games (possibly GTA San Andreas), but Steam keeps saying Unexpected Error within the past 2 days.

Update:
    ryheyrtuysh.png

#12 Godzilla!, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  13. Volvo

Volvo
    Expand Collapse

vido james

(imported from here)

14. DWPro

DWPro
    Expand Collapse

(imported from here)

15. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

Metro for Steam :)

Looks like this, it's really nice.
    a5baabf7a1.jpg

16. RyvyLo

RyvyLo
    Expand Collapse

I've got the classics
    Capture.PNG

17. theshark

theshark
    Expand Collapse

I figured it would be easier to get the list from my profile instead of creating tons of screenshots:
    Turmoil, 0RBITALIS, 7 Days to Die, 8BitBoy, 10 Second Ninja, 140, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome, Ace of Spades, Age of Empires II: HD Edition, Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten, Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection, Age of Wonders, Age of Wonders 2, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Agricultural Simulator 2011: Extended Edition, Agricultural Simulator 2013 Steam Edition, Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming, AirBuccaneers, Air Conflicts - Secret Wars, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, Air Forte , Airport Simulator 2014, AI War: Fleet Command, Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alien Breed 2: Assault, Alien Breed 3: Descent, Alien Breed: Impact, Alien Rage - Unlimited, Alpha Kimori™ Episode One , Alpha Prime, Always Sometimes Monsters, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Among the Sleep, A New Beginning - Final Cut, Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, Anna - Extended Edition, Anodyne, Anomaly 2, Anomaly Defenders, Anomaly Korea, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Antichamber, AquaNox, AquaNox 2: Revelation, Aquaria, AR-K, ArcaniA, Arma 2, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: DayZ Mod, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta (Obsolete), Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma: Gold Edition, Arma Tactics, Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator, Ascendant, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa - Dream Pack 1, Atom Zombie Smasher , Audiosurf, Auditorium, Aura: Fate of the Ages, Autocraft, Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game, Avadon 2: The Corruption, Avadon: The Black Fortress, A Valley Without Wind, A Valley Without Wind 2, Avernum 4, Avernum 5, Avernum 6, Avernum: Escape From the Pit, A Virus Named TOM, Awesomenauts, A Wizard's Lizard, Back to the Future: Ep 1 - It's About Time, Back to the Future: Ep 2 - Get Tannen!, Back to the Future: Ep 3 - Citizen Brown, Back to the Future: Ep 4 - Double Visions, Back to the Future: Ep 5 - OUTATIME, Bad Hotel, Banished, Bastion, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman™: Arkham Origins, Battle Group 2, BeamNG.drive, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Beat Hazard, Before the Echo, Bejeweled 3, Besiege, Betrayer, Beyond Divinity, BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, bit Dungeon II, Blackguards, Blacklight: Retribution, Black Mirror, Blackwell Convergence, Blackwell Unbound, Blades of Time, Blast Em!, Blast Em! Source Code, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler, Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre, Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax, Botanicula, Braid, Breach & Clear, Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Medieval, Bridge Constructor Playground, Bridge It (plus), Bridge Project, Broken Sword 1 - Shadow of the Templars: Director's Cut, Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror: Remastered, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Brütal Legend, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Bus Driver, Call of Juarez, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Capsized, Card City Nights, Cargo Commander, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, Castle Crashers, Cave Story+, Chaser, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Cities in Motion, Cities in Motion 2, Cities XL Platinum, Closure, Cogs, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes (New Steam Version), Company of Heroes 2, Company of Heroes 2 - Beta, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Concursion, Confrontation, CONSORTIUM, Consortium Soundtrack and Discoveries, Construction-Simulator 2015, Contagion, Contraption Maker, Cortex Command, Cosmic DJ, Costume Quest, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Source Beta, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Crazy Machines 2, Crazy Plant Shop, Crazy Taxi, Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon, Crusader Kings II, Crysis, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Cthulhu Saves the World , Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love, Cubemen, Cubemen 2, Cubetractor, Damned, Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45, Dark Fall 1: The Journal, Dark Fall 2: Lights Out, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Multi-Player, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Single Player, Darkout, Darksiders, Darksiders II, Darwinia, Day One: Garry's Incident, DCS World, Dead Island, Deadlight, Deadlight Original Soundtrack, Deadly 30, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, Deadly Sin 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dear Esther, DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Deep Dungeons of Doom, DEFCON, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 1, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 2 , Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 3, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 4, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Democracy 2, Democracy 3, Deponia, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link, Deus Ex: The Fall, Dino D-Day, DiRT 3, DiRT 3 Complete Edition, DiRT Showdown, Disciples III: Reincarnation, Dishonored, Dismal Swamp DLC, Divine Divinity, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, DLC Quest, Dogfight 1942, Dogfight 1942 Fire over Africa, Dogfight 1942 Russia under Siege, Dominique Pamplemousse, Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together Beta, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Draw a Stickman: EPIC, Dream, Driver San Francisco, Droid Assault, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition, Dungeon Defenders, Dungeon Hearts, Dungeonland, Dungeonland - All access pass, Dungeon of the Endless, Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus, Dungeons of Dredmor, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Dustforce, Dwarfs!?, Dynamite Jack, Earth 2150 Trilogy, Earth 2150: Lost Souls, Earth 2150: The Moon Project, EDGE, Edge of Space, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Eets Munchies, Eldritch, Element4l, Empire: Total War, English Country Tune, Ethan: Meteor Hunter, Eufloria, Eufloria HD, Eufloria HD Original Soundtrack, Europa Universalis III, Euro Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack, Evoland, Expeditions: Conquistador, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, Fable - The Lost Chapters, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2: Fortunes Pack, Far Cry® 3, Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon, FATE, FATE: Undiscovered Realms, Fearless Fantasy, FEZ, Fieldrunners, Fieldrunners 2, Finding Teddy, Finding Teddy Soundtrack, FIST OF AWESOME, Fist of Jesus, Five Nights at Freddy's, FlatOut, FlatOut 2, Flotilla, FORCED, Foul Play, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War, Freaking Meatbags, Freedom Fall, Frozen Synapse, FTL: Faster Than Light, Full Bore, Full Mojo Rampage, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Galaxy on Fire 2™ Full HD, Galcon Fusion, Galcon Legends, Game of Thrones , Garry's Mod, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, GAUGE, Gauntlet™ , Gemini Rue, Geneforge 1, Geneforge 2, Geneforge 3, Geneforge 4, Geneforge 5, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Gigantic Army, Gish, Glitchspace, Gnomoria, Gone Home, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Gratuitous Space Battles, Gratuitous Tank Battles, Greed Corp, GRID, GRID 2, GT Legends, GT Power Expansion, GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing Game, GTR Evolution, Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Guardians of Middle-earth, Guncraft, Gunpoint, Hack 'n' Slash, Hack, Slash, Loot, Hacker Evolution, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, Halfway, Hammerwatch, Hard Reset, Hard Reset: Exile DLC, Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Hector: Ep 1, Hector: Ep 2, Hector: Ep 3, Hero Academy, Hero Siege, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Absolution, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman: Sniper Challenge, HOARD, Home, Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox, Horizon, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, Hotline Miami, How to Survive, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, I Am Vegend, ibb & obb, IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946, Incredipede, Indie Game: The Movie, Influent, Influent DLC - English [Learn English], Insane 2, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Insurgency, Intrusion 2, Iron Grip: Warlord, Iron Sky Invasion, Ittle Dew, Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within, Jack Lumber, Jagged Alliance - Back in Action, Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, Jamestown, Jazzpunk, Jet Car Stunts, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Journey of a Roach, Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Kerbal Space Program, KickBeat Steam Edition, Killing Floor, Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2, Kill The Bad Guy, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: Crossworlds, King's Bounty: Legions | True Tactician Ultimate Pack, King's Bounty: The Legend, Kingdom Rush, Knights of Pen and Paper +1, Knock-knock, KRUNCH, Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise, La-Mulana, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Legendary, Legend of Dungeon, Legend of Grimrock, Legends of Persia, Lego Harry Potter, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes, Leviathan: Warships, Lexica, Life Is Strange™, Lifeless Planet, Lilly Looking Through, LIMBO, Limited Edition, Little Inferno, Loadout, Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut, Long Live The Queen, LUDWIG, LUFTRAUSERS, Lugaru HD , Lume, Lunar Flight, LYNE, Machinarium, Mafia II, Magicka, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Holiday Spirit Item Pack , Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Party Robes, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit, Mare Nostrum, Mark of the Ninja, Mass Effect 2, Max Payne 3, May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville, McPixel, Mechanic Escape, Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer, Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player, Medal of Honor Pre-Order, Men of War, Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Red Tide, Meridian: New World, METAL SLUG 3, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Miner Wars 2081, Mini Metro, Mirror's Edge, MirrorMoon EP, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, Monaco, Montague's Mount, Mortal Kombat Kollection, Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword, Ms. Splosion Man, Muffin Knight, Multiwinia, MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT™, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, MX vs. ATV Reflex, NaissanceE, Natural Selection 2, Naval Warfare, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: SHIFT, NEStalgia, Nethergate: Resurrection, Next Car Game: Wreckfest, Next Car Game Sneak Peek 2.0, Nidhogg, NiGHTS into Dreams..., NightSky, Nihilumbra, No More Room in Hell, Nosgoth, Nuclear Dawn, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Offspring Fling!, Oil Rush, OlliOlli, One Way Heroics, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Orbital Gear, Orcs Must Die!, Orcs Must Die! 2, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, ORION: Prelude, Osmos, Our Darker Purpose, Outlast, Over 9000 Zombies!, Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Overlord II, Painkiller: Black Edition, Painkiller Hell & Damnation, Painkiller Overdose, Papers, Please, Paper Sorcerer, Papo & Yo, Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition, Patch testing for Chivalry, Path of Exile, PAYDAY 2, PAYDAY: The Heist, PAYDAY: Wolf Pack, Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4, Penumbra: Overture, PixelJunk Eden, PixelJunk™ Shooter, Pixel Piracy, Poker Night at the Inventory, Poof, Pool Nation, Portal, Portal 2, Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack, Port Royale 3, Prison Architect, Probably Archery, Project CARS, Project Temporality, Proteus, Psychonauts, Puddle, Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Puzzle Bots, Q.U.B.E., RACE 07, RACE 07 - Formula RaceRoom Add-On, RACE: Caterham Expansion, Race: The WTCC Game, RACE On, Race The Sun, RAGE, Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse, Ravensword: Shadowlands, RAW - Realms of Ancient War, Realm of the Mad God, Real World Racing, Real World Racing: Amsterdam & Oakland, Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman, Receiver, Red Faction: Armageddon, Red Faction: Guerrilla Steam Edition, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Single Player, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Beta, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, ReignMaker, Residue: Final Cut, Retro/Grade, Reus, Revenge of the Titans, Richard & Alice, Rigonauts, Risen, Risen 2 - Dark Waters, Rise of the Argonauts, Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer, Rising Storm Beta, Risk of Rain, Robocraft, Rochard, Rochard - Hard Times, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Rock of Ages, Rogue Legacy, RPG Maker: Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack, RPG Maker: High Fantasy Main Party Pack 1, RPG Maker: Royal Tiles Resource Pack, RPG Maker: Tyler Warren First 50 Battler Pack, RPG Maker: Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 2nd 50, RPG Maker VX Ace, RPG Maker XP, Runers, Runespell: Overture, RUSH, RWR:Z, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Sacred 2 Gold, Sacred Citadel, Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV, Sam & Max 301: The Penal Zone, Sam & Max 302: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Sam & Max 303: They Stole Max's Brain!, Sam & Max 304: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, Sam & Max 305: The City that Dares not Sleep, Samorost 2, Sanctum, Sanctum 2, Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves, Savant - Ascent, Scania Truck Driving Simulator, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Section 8, SEGA Bass Fishing, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter, Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution, Serious Sam Double D XXL, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, Shadow Puppeteer, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Shadowrun Returns, Shadow Warrior, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Shank 2, Shatter, Shattered Haven, Shattered Horizon, Shelter, Shift 2 Unleashed, Ship Simulator Extremes, Showtime!, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Sid Meier's Railroads!, Signs of Life, Sine Mora, Singularity, Skara - The Blade Remains, Skulls of the Shogun, Skyborn, SkyDrift, Skyscraper Simulator, Skyward Collapse, Small World 2, Snapshot, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Sniper Elite 3, Sniper Elite V2, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Multiplayer Expansion Pack, Sokobond, Solar 2, SolForge, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Adventure DX, Spacebase DF-9, Space Channel 5: Part 2, Space Engineers, Space Pirates and Zombies, Space Run, Spec Ops: The Line, Speedball 2 HD, Speed Kills, SpeedRunners, SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny, Spelunky, Spintires, Spirits, Splice, Spore, Spore: Creepy & Cute Parts Pack, Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent, Stacking, StarDrive, Star Ruler, Starseed Pilgrim, Star Wars - Battlefront II, Star Wars - Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars: Empire at War Gold, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Starfighter, STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™, State of Decay, STCC: The Game, STCC II, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, SteamWorld Dig, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, Storm, Street Racing Syndicate, Strike Suit Infinity, Strike Suit Zero, Strike Vector, Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD, Stronghold Crusader HD, Summoner, Sunless Sea, Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Super Comboman, Superfrog HD, Super Hexagon, Super Meat Boy, Super Splatters, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Surgeon Simulator, Sweet Lily Dreams, Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Mind Games, Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC, Swords and Soldiers HD, Syder Arcade, Symphony, System Shock 2, Take On Helicopters, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Talisman: Digital Edition, Talisman: Prologue, Tango Fiesta, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2 Beta, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Terraria, Tesla Effect, Teslagrad, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Test Drive®: Ferrari Racing Legends, The 39 Steps, The Baconing, The Bard's Tale, The Basement Collection, The Binding of Isaac, The Blackwell Legacy, The Book of Legends, The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The Book of Unwritten Tales Extras, The Bridge, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, The Cat Lady, The Chaos Engine, The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Darkness II, The Escapists, The Fall, The Few, The Forest of Doom, The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic, The Guild II, The Guild II - Pirates of the European Seas, The Guild II: Renaissance, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Thaumaturge, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION, The Last Remnant, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, The Lost Crown, The Mysterious Cities of Gold - Secret Paths, The Nightmare Cooperative, The Novelist, The Retro Expansion, The Ship, The Ship Single Player, The Ship Tutorial, The Shivah, The Shopkeeper, The Showdown Effect, The Swapper, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: Season Two, The Whispered World, The Whispered World Special Edition, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The WTCC 2010 Pack, The Yawhg, Thief, Thief - Opportunist, Thirty Flights of Loving, This War of Mine, Thomas Was Alone, Thunder Wolves, Ticket to Ride, Ticket to Ride - Europe, Ticket to Ride - USA 1910, Tidalis, TimeShift, Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Tiny Barbarian DX, Titan Attacks, Titan Quest, Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2+, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tom Clancy's EndWar, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Gold Edition, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Torchlight II, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai, To the Moon, Tower of Guns, TrackMania² Stadium, Trainz: Murchison 2, Trainz Simulator 12, Trine, Trine 2, Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4, Trucks & Trailers, Two Worlds 2 - Pirates of the Flying Fortress , Two Worlds: Epic Edition, Two Worlds II, Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Type:Rider, UFO: Afterlight, Ultratron, Under the Ocean, Unepic, Unholy Heights, Universe Sandbox, Unmechanical, Unrest, Uplink, Urban Trial Freestyle, Velocity®Ultra, Velvet Assassin, Vertical Drop Heroes HD, Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior, VVVVVV, Waking Mars, Wallace & Gromit Ep 1: Fright of the Bumblebees, Wallace & Gromit Ep 2: The Last Resort, Wallace & Gromit Ep 3: Muzzled!, Wallace & Gromit Ep 4: The Bogey Man, Wargame: European Escalation, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Powerful Lords, War of the Roses, War of the Roses: Kingmaker, War of the Roses Balance Beta, War Thunder, Windforge, Windosill, Wolfenstein: The New Order German Edition, Woodcutter Simulator 2013, Wooden Sen'SeY, World of Goo, Worms Armageddon, Worms Blast, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Pinball, Worms Reloaded, Worms Revolution, Worms Ultimate Mayhem, WRC Powerslide, X-COM: Apocalypse, X-COM: Enforcer, X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, X-COM: UFO Defense, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, X3: Albion Prelude, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X: Beyond the Frontier, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Yet Another Zombie Defense, Ys Origin, Zen Bound® 2, Zeno Clash, Zeno Clash 2.

Plus a few unlisted games that aren't shown.

• Like Like x 1
  18. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

My list of games, I used my steam gauge and downloaded the csv list and then copied the relevant column here.

[TABLE="class: outer_border, width: 491"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Assetto Corsa[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Euro Truck Simulator 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Grand Theft Auto IV[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Grand Theft Auto V[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cities: Skylines
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Borderlands 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]BeamNG.drive[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Gnomoria[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cities XL Platinum[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Kerbal Space Program[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Far Cry 3[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Trials Evolution Gold Edition[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Saints Row: The Third[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Saints Row IV[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Company of Heroes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]L.A. Noire[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Prison Architect[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Deus Ex: Human Revolution[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]TrackMania Stadium[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Drunken Robot Pornography[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Tropico 4[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Bioshock Infinite[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]MX vs ATV Reflex[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]DiRT Rally[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Trials Fusion[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Unturned[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]AudioSurf[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]From the Depths[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Terraria[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Alliance of Valiant Arms[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Papers, Please[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Trine 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]RAGE[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]TrackMania Valley[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Shadow Warrior[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]War Inc. Battlezone[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Bully: Scholarship Edition[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cry of Fear[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Robocraft[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Garry's Mod[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Renegade Ops[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Soundodger+[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dishonored[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Blacklight: Retribution[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Mini Metro[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Hitman: Absolution[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]PixelJunk Eden[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]PAYDAY 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Tank Universal[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Wargame: European Escalation[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Hotline Miami[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]FRACT OSC[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Alien Breed 2: Assault[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dead Rising 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Metro 2033[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Jazzpunk[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]FTL: Faster Than Light[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Rome: Total War[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Left 4 Dead 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]SpeedRunners[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Just Cause 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nail'd[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Uplink[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dyad[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Super Meat Boy[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Blender[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Bastion[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Roundabout[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Mirror's Edge[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Rock of Ages[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]VVVVVV[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Fractured Space[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Sanctum[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Surgeon Simulator 2013[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Team Fortress 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Scribblenauts Unlimited[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The Binding of Isaac[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Retro City Rampage[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Scania Truck Driving Simulator[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Alien Swarm[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Sniper Elite V2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Operation Flashpoint: Red River[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Lovely Planet[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Darwinia[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Double Action: Boogaloo[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Waves[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Super Sanctum TD[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Wanderlust: Rebirth[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Universe Sandbox[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Thomas Was Alone[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]EDGE[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Space Trader: Merchant Marine[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Monaco[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Really Big Sky[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]PC Gamer[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Retro/Grade[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Pid[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Antichamber[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Super Crate Box[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Shattered Haven[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dino D-Day[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]DEFCON[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Ohm Studio[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Solar 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Monster Loves You![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nidhogg[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]ORION: Dino Beatdown[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Evolution RTS[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cook, Serve, Delicious![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Space Hack[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Saints Row: The Third - Initiation Station[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Sanctum 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]BEEP[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The Stanley Parable[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Larva Mortus[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Europa Universalis III[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Penguins Arena: Sedna's World[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Victory: The Age of Racing[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Floating Point[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Tidalis[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Left 4 Dead 2 Beta[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]RIP[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]RIP 2: Strike Back[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]RIP 3: The Last Hero[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Avencast[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Defy Gravity[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Multiwinia[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dead Rising 2: Off the Record[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Total War: SHOGUN 2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Hitman: Sniper Challenge[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Toribash[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Gun Monkeys[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Daylight[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Arma: Cold War Assault[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Quantum Rush
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]PAYDAY: The Heist
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Mac)[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Dev Guy[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Total War: ATTILA[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Total War: ROME II[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Empire: Total War[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Medieval II: Total War[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

19. BallisticDK

BallisticDK
    Expand Collapse

Steam says 228 games

Attached Files:

• steamgames.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice