1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Wentward Bus Bad Clipping issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Glitchy, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00067.png
    This is getting quite frustrating. The Wentward keeps clipping like this in a collision. The collision doesn't even have to be that big of one, it happens quite often. Can I have confirmation that this will, or won't be fixed? Thanks.

2. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

New vehicles are usually like this when they are new in BeamNG. I remember the days when the ETK 800 crushed like a tin can on day one of release.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

I'd say its mostly down to the seats, that was the issue with the ETK's as well. Its a bitch to get flexbodies that big to work with a really basic seat jbeam or no jbeam at all in the case of the ETK (iirc).

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

This happens with the dansworth bus mods but worse, so this bus has better damage effects then the mods, but still (almost) unrealistic

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice