WBIMP Pack Fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G-E-Sassulia, Oct 17, 2021.

1. G-E-Sassulia

G-E-Sassulia
    Expand Collapse

Dear guys, I believe many people have played WBIMP Pack, but unfortunately this lovely mod is no longer supported. I believe you also expect it to come back, so I started the repair thread of WBIMP Pack! I hope you can give me a lot of support.:)

According to the current progress, I have only repaired Sunburst EV and Grand Marshal wagon. I will proceed slowly, please wait and see!:)
    upload_2021-10-17_9-18-48.png upload_2021-10-17_9-19-7.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

can you please not
    wbimp has had it's run and we ended it because it needs more work than it's worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

you do not have permission to publicly repair WBIMP.

if the creators of the mod see fit to re-release any of the content, we will.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. G-E-Sassulia

G-E-Sassulia
    Expand Collapse

OK

5. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

upload_2021-10-16_18-31-45.png
    open the image in "new tab"

• Like Like x 1
  6. surprisinguser1

surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

I'm not lying when I say that this mod was/is one of my favorite mods of all time, and I was a little upset when the team announced that they would not support it anymore, but, at the end of the day, it is their content and they can do whatever they want with it. So, I moved on. However, the fact that it isn't supported doesn't mean that they are giving you permission to modify any of it. For example, let's say I don't drive my car for a few days. Should I expect someone to break into my garage to steal it? Furthermore, should I let them take my car if they tell me that they could take it just because I haven't been using it? I do appreciate the fact that you thought of doing this to help the community in some way, but you should definitely get the OG modder's permission first, just so you know in the future :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice