Want to start making offroad parts for d series

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by r1se, Mar 4, 2020.

1. r1se

r1se
    Expand Collapse

Hello all, I really want to start modding. Particularly in the offroading area of beamng. I would love to make chassis mods, roll cages, long travel arms, etc for the d series. I would like to make a pack with mainly cage and suspension addon parts, like a prerunner with a variety of rear suspension options, ie; a bed cage with bypass shocks over leaf springs using extended leaf spring shackles(example article: https://www.offroadxtreme.com/engine-tech/other-tech/building-a-rear-cage-to-suit-all-of-our-needs/)

3-link(most likely to come last as a priority), and 4-link. I don't have any experience in modding or 3d design/rendering and minimal experience in python programming. I really look up to mods like the LKS Prerunner and trackfab stuff. I would like to have my own take on offroading in beamng. So with your guys' experience, I was hoping to maybe be pointed in the right direction as for designing the parts and coding them into the game. Any info and pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jakelooker

jakelooker
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TrackpadUser

TrackpadUser
    Expand Collapse

If you have no modeling experience, I'd suggest starting with some generic blender modeling tutorials to get the basics of the software.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. ririflohr

ririflohr
    Expand Collapse

i would love to see some off road parts to this car i think it would be cool

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice