Volvo Logo

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Googlefluff, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

Which one is Volvo's real logo?
    Note that these were made by me and not intended to be more than rough approximations.

I'm sure many of you have heard of the Mandela effect. It's essentially being certain of something your entire life, only to find out it's wrong. The name comes from Nelson Mandela because there were many people who thought he was dead (before he actually was). I've just recently learned of another such case involving the Volvo logo, so I thought I'd post it here. There seems to be a number of people saying the Volvo logo was, until recently, either just a plain circle or a circle with a line through it. As in they were absolutely certain that the logo never, ever had it's arrow. I am personally of the opinion that these people just never payed enough attention to it, subconsciously formed an opinion about what it looked like, then were surprised after looking closely at it for the first time while stuck behind one in traffic or something. I understand this, especially from non-car-people, but it's been taken to the level of people claiming we've been transported to an alternate universe where the logo is different. I always remember the Volvo logo being how it is, with the arrow. What are your thoughts?

I wanted this to be a poll but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

#1 Googlefluff, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

2nd
    --- Post updated ---

• Like Like x 2
  3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

The Mandella effect is just an excuse for dumb people who forget facts and use this as their excuse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice