Video Game Levels/cars/maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Gordon Frohman, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Gordon Frohman

Gordon Frohman
    Expand Collapse

I think there should be some more maps such as more Mario Kart maps or City 17. Video game map recreations would be really cool. I don't know or have the programming or modeling programs, but I think that the great community of BeamNG drive could make some amazing recreations, or even maps based on Video game locations. Is anyone willing to make/spread some good video game maps or vehicles?

also I think video game vehicles should be expanded because using a combine APC or driving karts from Mario kart or even converting things from TV shows!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

They cant. They are all copyrighted.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Gordon Frohman

Gordon Frohman
    Expand Collapse

So then a recreation?

4. CommandoAir

CommandoAir
    Expand Collapse

It's still under copyright protection. Anything and everything added to the game has to be of the developer's own design unless they get some kind of collaboration deal, but I doubt that would happen. I think the devs want to keep this game in their own universe, which makes sense. There are always mods.

5. Gordon Frohman

Gordon Frohman
    Expand Collapse

what about the wuwu island map someone made for beamng drive

6. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Someone - a third party - made that map. The developers cannot legally profit off of other people's content. The modding community does not make any money from their mods, so they fall under fair use.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice