Verified Mod

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MrBox15, Aug 13, 2017.

1. MrBox15

MrBox15
    Expand Collapse

Hi! i would like too see a ''Confirmed mod" system. The developer (or people to do that) could test the mod or whatever and confirm that the mod is High quality!

You could create a new categories named ''Verified Mod''.

Its will be more easier the dowload mod that is finished, with almost no bug or anything else. The star rating is not bad but its kind of shit too.
    When i was checking for sound mod before 0.10 update, there was many 5 star mod but they was in really low quality.
    Sorry about my clumsiness to express myself english is not my main language, its french so if something is not explained really good, tell me, so i will try to explain it better !

• Like Like x 1
  2. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

I guess they could do a moderator's review system (of course, the moderator can't review their own mod), but that could take too much time away from moderators...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MrBox15

MrBox15
    Expand Collapse

Yes its could take time. But there is no many mod there is really in high quality or just like make a survey between moderator that play with these mod and do a rating system like ign */10. So there just need to put a little note (*/10) so a automatic system will calculate the average.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice