Vehicle Suggestions Thread (Now With Rules. Read 1st post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by EruptionTyphlosion, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

As you all know, I had Nadeox lock the old one because it was becoming way too spammy. Nadeox gave me permission to make a new one WITH CLEAR GUIDELINES AND RULES.

Any posts not following these rules WILL BE CLASSED AS SPAM AND DELETED

1: No requesting real cars and no pic of real cars with fictional names
    2: One request per post (To prevent walls of requests from one user)
    3: Provide some explanation as to why we need your vehicle, a couple well-thought out sentences to an essay if you want, but put some effort into it
    4: Possible configs/features/parts. Basically, more details to what you are proposing, and how it should be implemented. Pics are nice.
    5 (Optional): A (Custom)drawing/rendering of that vehicle, to show what exactly you're proposing.

Here are some examples of posts following these rules
    I was recently playing Beam and noticed a gaping hole in the car list. A Tilt-Cab truck.

We have the Gavril T series, I like it, but it's really meant to be an 18 wheeler, and you couldn't use it as a light truck. It has a longnose front end, which is nice, but a cabover truck would be great.

A tilt cab truck would allow for a greater variety in configs and options. For example, the famous Ford C Series was used for a variety of purposes.
    Here are some examples.

Flatbed

Fire Truck (Yes! An american fire truck without needing a custom chassis!)

Box Truck

Dump Truck (With an interesting paintjob)

Bare Bones chassis

Car Carrier:

Tractor Trailer: (Yes! Now something else to use the new trailers with!)

And this interesting tow truck I found: (I know there are boom bindings... So it might work)

A truck like this would have tons of possibilities!

However, one trim I would like to bring up are fire engines. We don't have a fire truck yet (I know about the ETK, but that's more european). The fire apparatus industry is quite interesting and diverse, and there could be a ton of fire trucks that you could make on this chassis

Snorkel: (Not many people have heard of this, but this was the predecessor to the common tower ladder. It's like a bucket truck)

Your ordinary pumper:

Rearmount Aerial Ladder:

Midmount Ladder:

Rescue Squad:

Tanker:

These could be easily swapped onto the body.

My ideas for our new truck:
    Gavril TC Series (TC standing for tilt cab)(I need a better name though...)

Chassis:
    6 Wheel (2 front, 4 rear)
    10 Wheel (2 front, 2 sets of 4 in the rear
    6 wheel short (For trailers)

Bodies:
    Flatbed
    Box Truck
    Dump Truck
    Car Carrier
    Cement Mixer
    Pumper
    Water Tanker
    Long Fire Truck (For mounting ladders)
    Rescue Body

Skins:
    TastiCola
    Beamng
    Beam County Fire Department
    Rusty

Options:
    Midmount Ladder
    Rearmount Ladder
    Snorkel (For fire trucks or utility trucks)
    Red or Amber lightbars
    Trailer Hitch

Engines:
    Inline 6
    V8
    Y-Block

I'm always looking for feedback! If you have any ideas or suggestions, post them here!

(Note: If it seems like I specifically want a C-Series, I don't. I just want a tilt-cab truck, and the C series is a perfect example)
    I'd like to suggest a Cab Beside Engine (CBE) truck for towing and as a part of the upcoming Career Mode:

I believe that a CBE would be an excellent choice for a new official vehicle because the sheer number of parts that it would share with other official vehicles. In fact, the new truck would share so many parts with the T-series that I'd just go onto the next letter of the alphabet. I'll refer to the proposed vehicle as the Gavril U-series for the sake of brevity in the rest of this post.

The base model U-series would share a frame and some cab parts (headlights, front bumpers, mirrors, driver's seat, exhaust pipe, etc.) with the existing T-series, with the only new components being those necessary to complete the cab and a new diesel engine.

The only difference between the drivetrain of a "yard mule" and that of a regular road-use semi is the engine.* The typical yard mule is equipped with a diesel engine between five and six liters in displacement, sometimes the same as those found in larger pickup trucks. If such an engine was introduced to the game with the U-series, it could also be used in the D-series/Roamer/H-series trio, fulfilling a longtime player request.

The one other part that may be included is the hydraulic fifth wheel, which allows for quicker coupling and uncoupling by bypassing the trailer landing gear, but this part would be superfluous given Beamng's current automatic landing gear:

Sometimes CBE trucks find their way into road-use applications, and these particular models tend to be equipped with larger diesel engines. "Higher-trim" models could feature the existing Gavril TCX inline-six engine.

In addition to being fairly easy to create, the U-series would provide a handy, non-race means of earning money in career mode. Most maps contain a port, industrial area, or airport where there is likely to be freight that has to be moved a short distance. Moving the trailers with the U-series would be a good way to earn a steady, assured income, even if the main career-mode vehicle does not qualify for races in its current condition (say, if it has been crashed, and you need to earn money to fix it before you can race again).

Because used yard trucks are usually fairly inexpensive (a quick check of the internet yielded a low mark of $6,000, and a high mark of $50,000, with the average being roughly $12,500), they could provide a source of upgraded engines for the D-series/Roamer/H-series trio, and a source of components for the T-series, with the rest of the vehicle being parted out as a source of income.

So, to recap:
    1. The U-series would be very easy to make, because most of its parts are already in-game.
    2. The U-series could introduce a diesel engine suited for use in the D-series/Roamer/H-series trio.
    3. There are many configurations possible for the U-series, most using in-game parts from the T-series.
    4. The U-series would be an excellent "income vehicle" in Career mode, both from being driven and being parted out.
    While I was looking through the list of official vehicles yesterday, something struck me clear in the face about all of them except the D-Series/Roamer/H-Series/possibly the modern ETKs: each of them required a whole new frame to be built upon for them to function properly. Although this does mean that they would be realistic, it also is quite time consuming for the devs to be trying to make all of these frames for each and every vehicle. It also means that some of the most-popular suggestions (like a minivan, a ute, or a post-millennial supercar) get pushed behind as all-new vehicles are made. So, as an idea to try and cover a lot of bases with one frame, I present to each and every one of you:

The 1949-1953 Foyt FD/VD Series (1949-1953 Crosley CD/VC Series)

Here are the lists I have made for engine stuff and the models:

Standard VEELA Engine Specs:
    Cylinders alignment: Line 4
    Displacement: 724 cm3 / 44.2 cui
    Bore: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in
    Stroke: 57.15 mm / 2.25 in
    Compression ratio: 7.8 : 1
    Horsepower gross: 19.8 kW / 27 PS / 26.5 hp (SAE) @ 5400 RPM
    Torque gross: 45 Nm / 33 ft-lb @ 3000
    Cam Type: SOHC
    Number of Valves/Cylinder: 2
    Charge system: N/A
    Additional features: Foyt FK-84 1-barrel carburetor
    Build: Cast-iron cylinder head and block cast in one unit, with removable valve cover
    Image from standard:

The tiny cast-iron VEELA motor, long known for being one of the most hot-roddable engines of all time short of an LS1, first made its appearance in the 1946 Foyt models. Originally used to power generators and large warheads in World War 2, the little engine had gained a reputation from the U.S. military for sheer reliability and durability despite it weighing a mere 105 pounds (155 pounds complete with transmission.

Alder, founded in 1947 in Belasco, California, during the post-war craze for making hot rods out of Gavril 25Cs and 1932 Bruckell Tophats, found the VEELA to be the perfect motor to tune up, as its head-and-block unit allowed for higher durability than the flathead V8s did relative to their displacements. Here's a list of the engine mods that Alder had on offer by 1954 for the VEELA:

A top-mounted supercharger putting out 6 psi of boost, producing 45 horsepower from standard.

A twin-motorcycle-carb setup that allowed for greater breathing, ramping up the power to 38 horsepower.

A bore kit to raise the displacement to 50 ci (845 cc) and 35 horsepower.
    An Apex magneto that raised the standard rate of charge by 35%.

With all of these parts on a standard Foyt motor, a whopping 75 horsepower could be produced at maximum, which was almost as much as Gavril's base flathead motor (while weighing about a third as much with the standard transmission), with the best engines being able to turn at a Honda-S2000-beating 10,000 RPM.

Standard Drivetrain Specs:
    Gearbox:
    Transmission type: manual
    Number of gears: 3
    Gear ratios (overall):
    1: 3.3 (17.06)
    2: 1.725 (8.92)
    3: 1 (5.17)
    Final drive ratio std:
    Drivetrain Type: RWD(Standard and Pipsqueak)/4WD(Horse-O-Steel)

Standard Suspension:
    Brakes:
    1949-1950: Grip-All 8" Disc Brakes
    1951-1953: Firwood 9" Hydraulic Disc Brakes
    Tires: 4.50 - 12 Standard Tires
    Suspension, front: Semi-Elliptic Leaf Springs (Standard/Pipsqueak)/Live Axle(Horse-O-Steel)
    Suspension, rear: Live Axle(Standard/Horse-O-Steel)

Chassis Dimensions:
    Wheelbase: 80 inches (Standard/Horse-O-Steel)/85 inches(Pipsqueak)
    Track: 40 inches front and rear from standard

Models:

Standard/Delux (Delux versions are worth $2,500 more):

Convertible(1949-50 pre-facelift version shown):
    Although it may not seem to be particularly sporty, the standard Foyt convertible was decently popular with buyers who wanted the Pipsqueak feel, but couldn't quite afford to buy it. Equipped with a canvas roof that could fold back manually, the FD convertible found about 7,000 buyers.
    Price: $22,000
    Length: 3683 mm / 145 in
    Width: 1245 mm / 49 in
    Height: 1499 mm / 59 in
    Wheelbase: 2032 mm / 80 in
    Front track: 1016 mm / 40 in
    Rear track: 1016 mm / 40 in
    Weight: 618 kg / 1362 lbs

Wagon(1951-53 facelift version shown), also with a panel van called the Panvie:
    The station wagon, available in either a woody version, a standard version, or a panel van called the Panvie, was by far the most popular of the Foyts. Selling about 29,000 units, the little wagon was most popular with small families whose children could comfortably fit into the back seat.
    Price: $20,000
    Engine, drivetrain, suspension: All stock
    Weight: 636 kg/1402 lbs

Belasco ute variant:
    Aimed to compete with the much larger trucks from the bigger companies, the Belasco found high praise with smaller businesses because of its low fuel consumption, small size, and high practicality compared to the Big Three's offerings.
    Price: $24,500
    Specs: Normal drivetrain and engine, heavy-duty rear suspension, normal front suspension.
    Weight: 560 kg / 1224 pounds

Sedan:
    Although it may not have seemed to be particularly popular compared with the wagon, the sedan variant of the Foyt FD Series still proved to be the second-best-selling model, with about 19,000 copies sold. Popular with those who wanted a tiny car without all of the usual small-car hassles, the sedan proved almost as popular with small families as the wagon did.
    Price: $23,500
    Weight: 618 kg / 1362 lbs

Specials:

Pipsqueak:
    Called "America's First True Production Sports Car" by critics and buyers, the Pipsqueak was a tiny roadster meant to be Foyt's budget roadster. Although it may have lacked the power of even the lowest-powered Bruckell, Soliad, and Gavril cars, the little roadster's major advantage was its insane cornering grip. Not even the Civetta Venti, one of the best sports cars of the era, could come anywhere near the Pipsqueak when it came to tackling tight and winding downhill mountain roads.The car sold roughly 3,000 copies, mostly because of the 1950 Firwood Six Hours win, and it is one of the most-prized of the early-1950s sports cars among collectors.
    Price: $28,000
    Specs:
    Normal drivetrain and suspension.
    Length: 3480 mm / 137 in
    Width: 1295 mm / 51 in
    Height: 1295 mm / 51 in
    Wheelbase: 2159 mm / 85 in
    Weight: 533 kg / 1175 lbs

Horse-O-Steel:
    Literally living up to its name, the Horse-O-Steel was Foyt's answer to the farming industry. Produced from 1950 to 1953, the Horse-O-Steel was the only Foyt car to ever be powered with a 4WD Hi/Lo drivetrain. This meant that the little jeep-like car could more than easily traverse the fields of the midwestern United States, and with front and rear power takeoffs for accessories like winches and farming tools, the Horse-O-Steel was meant to be the ultimate multi-purpose vehicle. However, it didn't find particularly much favor with its intended market, with only 1,200 units selling in its production run. Even so, it is a massively-popular car among microcar collectors, being one of the smallest off-road vehicles ever made.
    Price: $30,000
    Specs:
    Engine: Stock
    Drivetrain: 3-speed manual transmission with a hi/lo rangebox
    Suspension: Leaf-Sprung Live Axles front and rear
    Weight: 1,246 pounds / 565 kg
    Length: 2324 mm / 91.5 inches
    Width: 1219 mm / 48 inches

Fire Truck:
    Although it may seem to be a little non-sensical to have such a thing, Foyts were often used as ladder trucks back in the early-mid 1950s by smaller fire departments, and it proved to be quite popular because of its maneuverability and small size.
    Price: $35,000

Firwood Race Winner:
    Foyt Motors decided to enter a slightly-stripped Pipsqueak into the 1950 Firwood Six Hours (around the Original layout of Hirochi Raceway), and this car won both the overall race and the Index of Performance right under the 1950 Gavril, Bruckell, and Soliad entries, despite being massively underpowered. Today, this car is highly-coveted among Foyt collectors, and its victory is said to have brought in a massive increase in sales to the Foyt dealerships.
    Price: $70,000
    Engine, drivetrain, suspension,
    Modifications: Mild weight stripping including the removal of the windshield and rear spare tire to drop the weight to 1,091 pounds / 495 kg.

Why I think this car is needed:

*Many cars could fit into this one vehicle series, all with different characteristics, while saving development time.
    *It would satiate almost all of our desires in one go.
    *It would be a huge amount of fun to drive, and it would give us a competitor to the Pigeon to play with.
    *It would give us another classic car to smash, and it would be the oldest car in BeamNG.

#1 EruptionTyphlosion, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. FX04

FX04
    Expand Collapse

So:

'68-'71 Sunshine Pirate / AMC Rebel
    1.jpg 2.jpg (AMC Rebel Machine)

In 1968, Sunshine Motors presented the new model - Sunshine Pirate, in 4 body variants. It was a mid-size car. Sold from 1968-1971, now not as collectible as the Gavril Barstow, but collectible too.

TRIMS:

211 (I6, 170 HP, base body, steel rims) (A,M) (S, W, C, CV)
    291 (V8, 250 HP, base body, steel rims) (A, M) (S, W, C, CV)
    370 (V8, 340 HP, base body, steel rims) (A M) (S, W, C, CV)
    420 (V8, 400 HP, base body, steel rims) (A,M) (S, W, C, CV)
    All this models are available with the Track Pack.
    Track pack includes:
    Alloy five-spoke rims
    Body-coloured bumpers
    Black interior
    Track suspension

Machine (420 with steel rims without hubcaps, exclusive paintjob, and heavy-duty suspension) (M) (C)
    Beater (211 with rusty bodywork, rims without hubcaps, broken engine, and bad suspension) (A,M) (S, W, C, CV)
    American (370 with American-flag paintjob) (A,M) (S, W, C, CV)
    Woodie (211 Wagon with custom wooden panels) (A,M) (W)
    Drag Custom (420 with 700HP engine, drag wheels and rollcage) (M) (C)
    Lowrider (291 with Alder rims and very low suspension) (M) (S, W, C, CV)
    Race (420 with Sunshine racing livery and a rollcage) (M) (C)

A-automatic transmission
    M-mechanic transmission
    S-sedan
    W-wagon
    C-coupe/2-door sedan
    CV-convertible

WHY NEEDED?
    I really want to have a '60s car with many body variants and trims.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fast-Subaru71

Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

I'll repost this one (I added stuff).
    Marius VTL (Véhicule de Transport Lourd, Heavy Transport Vehicle in English) - Berliet GLR (1949-1977)

It could also have multiple variants such as

-A dump truck variant (Camion Benne if you want to name it in French)

-A flatbed variant (Camion Plateau in French)

-A tanker variant (Camion Citerne in French)

-A boxtruck variant

-A variant to haul trailers.

-A military variant

-A bus variant

-A firetruck version maybe ? (Camion de pompiers)

-Maybe a facelifted version for the last models ?

It was available with multiple engines to allow it to be modernized as far as I know, but all were diesels.
    I did some research and it turns out the truck was available with multiple 5 cylinders engines and a few 6 cylinders. I found a few of them, that could have their names changed in game to avoid copyright.
    Available engines on the original Berliet (all units are French units, so they might be inaccurate) :
    -Ricardo 5 cylinders, 120 hp
    -Ricardo 5 cylinders, 125 hp
    -Magic 5 cylinders, 150 hp
    -M520 5 cylinders, 150 hp
    -6 cylinders, 180 hp

The truck had a monocoque cabin, and a "semi-forward" cabin layout.

I'm suggesting this because there is no European truck currently, and this would cover an almost 30 years era, from the late 40s to the late 70s, and with all those variants, it would also cover a great range of body styles. [I did not include variants such as the military truck version because I did not feel like the game needed it.]*Added as of now.

Additional link :
    http://www.fondationberliet.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/chrono-GLR-bis.pdf
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliet

#3 Fast-Subaru71, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I usually stay away from suggestion threads, but I guess I could test the waters a bit with this. Nice to see a suggestion thread with useful rules, but I foresee this one turning into "walls of text" instead of "walls of pictures".

I would love to see a large off road capable truck, maybe a 1970's/1980's 2.5 or 5 ton military truck. Something like this would be great as another vehicle to really take advantage of the powertrain code and an great excuse to implement new vehicle features, a working crane for example. Commercial vehicles like this tend to be easy to make configs for and good for the modding community (a lot of possibilities to add for configs, simple overall design). It would fill the two currently small niches of off road vehicles and cargo haulers. I think another big and capable vehicle would be advantageous to the game, allowing many new possibilities for gameplay and an attractive toy to just thrash around. Bonus, it would be a new option to crush things with ;).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

1976-1979 Sunshine Marathon (AMC Pacer)
    Produced from 1976 to 1979, It didn't do too well.
    Stock Engines
    • 3.5L I6 100 HP
    • 3.8L I6 115 HP
    • 4.0L I6 125 HP
    • 4.2L I6 135 HP (Mexico Only)
    • 4.4L V6 150 HP
    Transmissions
    • 3 Spd Manual
    • 4 Spd Manual
    • 3 Spd Automatic
    Body Styles
    • Coupe
    • Wagon
    Configs (These are based in todays economy)
    Rust $400
    Blown 3.5L I6, Rusted everything, Stripped interior Blown Tires, Not road legal, 3 Spd Manual
    upload_2017-5-25_12-33-11.jpeg
    Beater $1000
    Worn 3.5L I6, Little bits of rust, Brown interior, Overheats easily, Dirty and gross, 3 Spd Manual

Base $4000
    3.5L I6, Brown interior, Underpowered, Average everyday Marathon. 3 Spd Manual

Wagon $4500
    Same as base, but with wagon body.

3.8L $5200
    3.8L I6, With New tires and two tone and a 4 Spd Manual.

Country $5500
    Pacer wagon with wood trim and a 3.8L I6 and a 4 Spd Manual.

Luxe $6000
    4.0L I6 With an 3 spd Autol, Now with Luxe trim interior.

4.2L (Mexico only) $6000
    Base, But with more powerful 4.2L and a 4 Spd Manual.

Sport $7000
    4.4 V6 with a 4 Spd Manual, now with grippy tires and sport trim.

Custom $9000
    5.5 V8 making 260 HP, With a lowered suspension, and super grippy tires.

Drag $17000
    7L Supercharged V8 Making 850 HP, attached to a 5 Spd Drag automatic. Super huge tires and stripped out for low weight.

Baja $19000
    Supercharged 5L V8 making 550 HP. Huge wheels and high suspension.

Race $25000
    Fitted with a roll cage, This race car has a 650 Hp supercharged 6L race engine.

I think this would be a good car in beamng, because it is just, simply, a REALLY weird car. This makes it have a lot of personality, and fun to drive and crash.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

2003 - 2008 Charmand CH4 - Renault Megane Mk2

A modern 2000s French hatchback with various choices of engines and bodystyles.

Pre-facelift version (2003 - 2006)

Facelift (2006 - 2008)

Versions:
    Practique (Basic version)
    With hubcaps and steel wheels, without foglights, with black mirrors and door handles. Interior trim includes, basic radio, interior (seats etc.) and power windows on front windows only. Safety pack includes only ABS and 4 airbags.
    Élégant (medium)
    With hubcaps and steel wheels (alloy wheels as option), with foglights, with bodycoloured handles and mirrors. Interior trim power windows, upgraded radio and more luxurious interior (seats etc.). Safety pack includes ABS, ESC, TCS, etc.
    Gamme (high end version)
    With alloy wheels, with foglights, bodycoloured mirrors and handles. Interior trim includes 7 airbags, power windows, most luxurious interior (seats etc.), sat nav and radio, etc. It has full safety pack (with ABS, ESC, TCS, etc.)
    GT (sports)
    With sport wheels, more stronger engines, GT body kit, double exhaust. Interior trim includes sport seats, etc. Safety pack is same as Gamme.

Engines:
    1.4 (Petrol) 105 HP, 0-100 km/h in 12 seconds.
    1.6 (Petrol) 120 HP, 0-100 km/h in 10 seconds.
    1.8T (Turbo petrol) 140HP, 0-100 km/h in 8,5 seconds.
    2.2TGT (Turbo petrol, just for GT version) 205 HP, 0-100 km/h in 6 seconds.
    1.5D (Diesel) 110 HP, 0-100 km/h in 11,5 seconds.
    1.7D (Diesel) 115 HP, 0-100 km/h in 11 seconds.
    1.9DT (Diesel) 130 HP, 0-100 km/h in 8 seconds.

Transmissions:
    4-speed automatic
    5-speed manual
    6-speed manual
    6-speed manual sport (for GT version only)

Practique

Élégant

Gamme

GT

Police

3-door hatchback

5-door hatchback

Sedan (called Berline)

Wagon (called Tour)

Cabrio

-Why it should be added?
    -Because BeamNG is lacking modern hatchbacks and hasn't got official cars from France.

#6 Youngtimer, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. evolvedpikachu3

evolvedpikachu3
    Expand Collapse

So: '09-'10 Hendu Obishi
    In 2009, Hendu decided to make a new model to add to their fleet. The body style was a minivan, as they try to be a family-friendly company. It was sold from 2009 to 2010, now used as a budget minivan for everyday use.

TRIMS:

B(4-Cylinder, 210 HP, Base Trim with Black Plastic Bumpers, 5-spoke hubcaps) (A5,M6,CVT)
    N( V6, 220 HP, Base Trim with Color-Matching Bumpers, 6-spoke hubcaps) (A5,M6,CVT)
    C(V6, 230 HP, Comfort Trim with Color-Matching Bumpers, 7-spoke Rims with either Silver or Silver with Gold Outlining) (A5,CVT)
    S( V6, 260 HP, Sport Trim with Color-Matching Bumpers, 6-spoke Rims) (A5,M6)
    CS( V6, 250 HP, Sport and Comfort Trim Combined with Color-Matching Bumpers, 6-spoke rims) (A5,M6)
    CS+( V6, 260 HP, Sport and Comfort Trim Combined with Color-Matching Bumpers, All Safety and Performance Options Included, 7-spoke Rims) (A5,M6)
    T( V6,270 HP, Special trim with Color-matching Bumpers, 7-spoke Rims with Silver Outlining, Matte color option available, All Safety,Entertainment and Performance Options Included) (A5, CVT)

Base price starts at $21,000, and Ranges from 21k to 45k.
    Custom Configurations:

Tuner(V6,500 HP, Custom Front and Rear Bumper, Rear spoiler, Custom Rims, Lowered suspension, Custom Paint Job.) (M7)
    Race(V10,630 HP, Custom Front and Rear Bumper, Rear spoiler, Race Tires, Custom Rims, Sponsor Paint Job, Lowered suspension, Roll Cage) (Custom Race Tuned M6 Transmission)
    Drift(V8, 550 HP, Custom Front and Rear Bumper, Rear Spoiler, Drift Tires, Custom Rims,Lowered suspension, Roll Cage, Sponsor Paint Job) (M6)
    Drag(V10, 900 HP, Custom Front and Rear Bumper, Custom Drag Tires, Custom Rims, Roll Cage, Wheelie Bar,Only Driver Seat and Passenger seat is equipped in the Minivan) (M7)
    Abandoned(4-Cyl,200 HP, No Rear Bumper, Mirrors are missing, Rusty Paint Job, Blown Suspension, Steel Wheels, A door is missing, Plastic Black Front Bumper,A Fender isn't the same color. (CVT)
    Sleeper(V6, 700HP,Stock Bumpers, No spoiler, Normal Rims, Sport Tires)

A5= Automatic 5-Speed Transmission
    M6= Manual 6-Speed Transmission
    M7=Manual 7-Speed Transmission
    CVT= Continuously Variable Transmission

2009-10' Hendu Obishi N:

Why needed?
    Because Beamng Drive is missing a minivan, people keep asking for it without explaining it and putting it in detail, and also because I didn't write this whole thing just for fun. I wrote it to make a point.

#7 evolvedpikachu3, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

1974-79 Burnside Vegas
    older model
    Engines
    3.6 I6 for the Base Model with a Manual 3 speed upload_2017-5-26_10-5-19.jpeg
    5.0 V8 for the Luxury Model with a Automatic 4 speed
    5.0 V8 for the Convertible Model with a Automatic 4 speed upload_2017-5-26_10-35-18.jpeg
    5.2 V8 for the Sport Model with a Automatic 5 speed
    5.2 V8 for the Custom Model with a Manual 7 speed
    5.0 V8 for the Derby with a Automatic 4 speed upload_2017-5-26_10-29-3.jpeg
    5.0 V8 for the Low-co with a Automatic 5 speed and hydraulics upload_2017-5-26_10-32-16.jpeg
    4.8 V8 for the Mud Boat with a Manual 7 speed upload_2017-5-26_10-33-24.jpeg

#8 nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, May 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Charmand cenik 3

This car can be have some dci and tce version
    130ch
    110ch
    90ch
    Picture

Body kits

(my car in real life the same)

Attached Files:

• upload_2017-5-25_20-0-31.jpeg
  10. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

I made this request in the last thread but I thought I would improve upon it in this new thread.

1998-2004 Hirochi Backwoods/Sunburst Wagon
    Based off of the 1998-2003 Subaru Outback, it is a typical late 1990s/early 2000s Japanese station wagon.

Trim Levels:

Base: Base model with a 2.5L SOHC flat-four and the choice of an 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission. The interior is black with cloth seats.

Sport: Base model with a 3.0L DOHC flat-six and the choice of an 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission. The interior is black with cloth seats. Meant to bridge the gap between the Base and Limited models.

Limited: More luxurious model with a 3.0L DOHC flat-six and the choice of an 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission. The interior is tan with leather seats, optional wood trim, and optional sunroof.

J.J. Beam Edition: Top of the line special edition model that is basically the same as the limited but loaded with dual moonroofs, wood trim, J.J. Beam logo on the front seats, gold lettering,and all other creature comforts you could possibly want such as climate control and a premium sound system.

Custom Configurations:

Custom: A heavily modified limited model with a turbocharged 3.0L DOHC flat-six, 5-speed manual transmission, custom alloys, vented hood, and countless suspension and steering upgrades.

Why is this needed?
    BeamNG.Drive only has one station wagon in-game and only two Hirochi vehicles at the moment.

What I envision it to look like:
    hirochi.png

Some other pictures for reference:
    800px-2000-2004_Subaru_Outback_Wagon.jpg autowpru_subaru_outback_25i_11.jpg 41483446.jpg subaru_legacy_b4_441083.jpg 82f89100d4819bcc5bd883a8d95566b8x.jpg

Also, possible sedan variant:
    hirochisedan.png
    I added the turn signals on the fender and the mirror because you can get one or the other depending on the trim level. It's just to show you what they both look like.

#10 Blitzkrieg0628, May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

1988 - 2010 Favok Morava - Yugo Florida

A late 1980s Yugoslavian hatchback comparable with cars from bigger manufactorers.

Trims:
    C (Basic) - Basic interior, hubcaps, without foglights, etc.
    CL (More equipped) - More equipped interior, foglights, alloy wheels (option), etc.
    CM (Facelift) - facelifted interior, new bumpers, etc.

Engines:
    1.2 (Petrol) 67 HP
    1.3 (Petrol) 70 HP
    1.4 (Petrol) 75 HP
    1.6 (Petrol) 90 HP
    1.5D (Charmand diesel engine) 80 HP

Transmissions:
    4-speed manual (for 1.2 only)
    5-speed manual

C

CL

CM

5-door hatchback

Wagon

Pickup

Van

-Why it should be added?
    -It's nice to see some cars from Eastern European countries.

For those who don't know what Favok means, Favok means FAbrika VOzila Kragujevac or Kragujevac Vehicle Factory in English.

12. MGR 99

MGR 99
    Expand Collapse

Need name for my project car, it's a BeamNG rendition of the Ford Capri, since Gavril is basically Ford.... it's going to be from the European division of Gavril, but I can't think of a good name for it, anyone care to help?

Attached Files:

• capri.png
    • capri1.png
    • capri3.png
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Gavril Ischia?

14. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Gavril Rosmarus.

15. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Gavril Hammerhead

16. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Can we move this? This is Off topic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. MGR 99

MGR 99
    Expand Collapse

I'm liking it, but it sound a little too ''foreign'', if you understand what I'm saying....

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You should start a thread.

19. MGR 99

MGR 99
    Expand Collapse

Not before I get the car ingame for testing.... atleast I learn how...

20. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I meant for an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice