Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

Piccolina: 4 door variant (SEAT 800), MPV variant (600 Multipla), van variant (VW Bus + Fiat 600T), convertible, Yugoslavian variant (Zastava 750), modernized variant (Fiat 850 + VW Type 3 or SEAT 133), sport coupe (Moretti Sportiva + VW Karmann Ghia), military variant with a civilian variant (VW Thing + Kubelwagen + a little bit of Moretti Minimaxi), Mexican and Brazilian variants
    LeGran: Coupe variant, convertible variant, Soliad variant (Olds Ciera + Chrysler E-Class), SWB variant (Dodge Shadow + Renault Alliance/Encore), LWB limousine variant (Chrysler Executive), sports car (Dodge Daytona), minivan (Dodge Caravan), ute (Dodge Rampage + Ford Durango), JDM variant (Dodge Michigan)
    Moonhawk: Sedan variant, wagon variant, ute variant (El Camino + Ranchero), Soliad variant (Olds Cutlass), lowrider
    Special: Wagon variant, panel van variant, coupe variant, Gavril variant (Chevy 150/210/Bel Air + Ford Mainline/Customline/Crestline + Dodge Meadowbrook/Coronet)
    Vivace/Tograc: Sedan, coupe
    800 Series: Sedan, coupe, liftback, hearse
    I-Series: Wagon, coupe, possibly a 3-door liftback (Audi Coupe), convertible
    K-Series: Convertible
    Barstow: Notchback coupe, convertible, sedan, Burnside variant (Mercury Cougar + Mercury Cyclone)
    Bluebuck: Wagon, Burnside variant (Mercury Monterey + Chrysler Newport + Olds 88), 1965-1968 facelift
    Grand Marshal: Wagon variant (Caprice wagon), Burnside variant (Mercury Grand Marquis + Buick Roadmaster/Estate), hearse, limousine
    H-Series: Bus, SWB variant (Chevy Astro)
    Roamer: 2 door variant
    SBR4: Convertible variant, coupe variant (Porsche 911 + Nissan GTR)
    Sunburst: Coupe variant, wagon variant
    200BX: Notchback coupe variant, convertible variant
    Covet: 5-door liftback variant (Honda Concerto), sedan variant, wagon variant, 2-door coupe variant, 3-door coupe variant (CRX), ute variant (Ford Bantam), British variant (Rover 400)
    Hopper: 4-door variant
    Miramar: Wagon variant, coupe variant, ute variant, SWB variant (Toyota Corona + Datsun Bluebird), USDM variant
    88 Pessima: Wagon variant, coupe variant, liftback variant, minivan, JDM and AUDM variants
    96 Pessima: Wagon variant, coupe variant, minivan, JDM and AUDM variants
    Pigeon: Passenger version (Reliant Robin + Reliant Kitten), estate variant (Reliant Kitten estate), left hand drive variant (MEBEA Robin)
    Wigeon: Left hand drive variant, pickup variant (MEBEA ST150)
    Wendover: Convertible variant (Chrysler TC + Cadillac Allante)

#14261 herb714, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

The Wendover has enough length to be kept a 4-seater when the roof gets removed to turn it into a Convertible, so there is also space for an ultra-luxury (so more expensive) Soliad 2-seater Roadster sharing the same transverse FWD 4.4 V8/4-speed Automatic powertrain package and the same Wendover chassis only cut down in wheelbase length. :cool:
    I generally agree with the rest of your propositions though. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

1999-2004 Chaucer Renaissance

It is a French ultra-luxury retro-styled full-size 4-door sedan based on the Aston Martin Lagonda Vignale concept with a Maybach 62 front, Mercedes-Benz 600 grille, and a Bugatti EB 218 rear. It has a front-longitudinal rear-wheel-drive layout. It uses an 8 liter quad-turbocharged V16 and a 6-speed automatic. The car's high development costs caused Chaucer to file for bankruptcy and get bought by ETK.
    CONFIGS:
    Base: Base model with an 8 liter V16 and a 6-speed automatic
    Royale: Top of the line model with an extended wheelbase
    Landau: A Royale with a convertible roof
    Presidential: A Royale with bulletproof panels and windows
    The Blingmobile: A Royale with golden vinyl wrap, custom rims, and a hydraulic suspension
    The Survivor: A Presidential with a stripped interior and exterior, tinted windows, a bull bar, a raised suspension, off-road tires, spotlights, and a roof rack

#14263 herb714, Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Vetanenator

Vetanenator
    Expand Collapse

I think a car like the NSX would be cool. (not the new NSX)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joseph TONKA mr970

Joseph TONKA mr970
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2015-2022 Ibishu Capybara (based on Honda S660)
    Slogan:"Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party"
    The Ibishu Capybara is a two-seat targa sports car in the kei class manufactured by the Japanese manufacturer Ibishu with a transverse mid-engine and rear-wheel-drive layout. It is the successor to the Ibishu Riff (with regard to segment).
    Engine:658cc turbo I3. Transmissions:6 speed manual,CVT
    Configurations:
    0.6 cTxi (M) - Fuel Injected 0.6 liter base model with alloys

0.6 ZXi (M)-Sport model with stiffer suspension, special larger wheels and tires, a more powerful engine, and special factory graphics

0.6 CtXz (CVT)-Mid-trim model with nicer alloys

Racer (M)-Designed for track use, with race wheels, suspension, a turbocharger, a wing, and a roll cage

Stance-Completely unstable and undrivable, this version is designed only for aesthetics

BONUS CONFIGURATIONS
    Prototype-Camouflaged pre production car

Concept-Concept model

based on this video:

• Like Like x 8
  7. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, a transverse mid-engined Ibishu Supercar would be great. After all, right now, there's no official BeamNG vehicle with the engine mounted exactly like this, so this would fill in a prominent niche.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh yeah!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

*sad mr. turbo noises*

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Nah, wouldn't say that with a screaming high-revving V6 in the middle of the Supercar! :p

10. TheNightWraith

TheNightWraith
    Expand Collapse

2019 Hirochi Starfire (*the japanese sedan that people want to buy*)
    it looks like that is a unexpectedly strengthened overland, possibly due to waving speed of a car. Due to the cyclone, I started to picture something familiar against this car, makes me think of a real life acura but with a mixed body of an rs5 and qashqai headlights, this car sounds quite gentle and comfortable.. in fact, people fall for these cars a lot.. coz they're amazing lookin. This might be very nice car for people who likes to drive cars, so the car's price is up to 25,000$ USD, it's available at all car dealerships

Attached Files:

• Untitled114_20220810123311.png
    #14270 TheNightWraith, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Leavs_theSirenEnthusiast

Leavs_theSirenEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse

00's weird and/or hated suv cuz why not (Bruckell) (yes, i know the top one is irl facelift but says prefacelift, i'm working on a whole new facelift)
    upload_2022-8-16_8-9-8.png
    upload_2022-8-16_8-9-30.png

• Like Like x 6
  12. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Yay, we talked about such a car a few days ago! It could very well be a part of the Bruckell lineup so that we can see how this brand evolved through the years. And the existing parts can help make the car too - a reworked 3.3 V6 or an early version of the Bastion 3.5 V6 in transverse location, complete with the existing 4-Speed Locking Torque Converter Automatic and the AWD system from the Bruckell LeGran SE Campagne, all these can help. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

1975-1980 Civetta Animato

It is an Italian entry-level 2-door 2+2 sports car based on the Lotus Esprit with a Dino 308 GT4 front and a Lamborghini Urraco interior. It has a rear mid-engine rear-wheel-drive layout. It uses a 2 liter I4, a 2.5 liter V6, 3 liter V8, and a 5-speed manual.
    CONFIGS:
    200: Entry level model with a 2 liter I4 and a 5-speed manual
    250: Mid level model with a 2.5 liter V6 and a 5-speed manual
    250 GT: High end model with a more powerful 2.5 liter V6, a 5-speed manual, and sport suspension
    250 Targa: A 250 GT with a targa top
    300 GTR: High end model with a tuned 3 liter V8, a 5-speed manual, fender flares, and a race suspension
    300 Targa: A 300 GTR with a targa top
    Polizia: A 250 GT with an Italian police livery
    Notte: Custom model with a 3.5 liter V8, a 6-speed race transmission, a race suspension, a custom exhaust, and custom paintjob
    Group 5: Racing model with a 3 liter V8, a 5-speed manual, a racing livery, race suspension, spoiler, racing slicks, and more
    Rallycross: A Group 5 with off-road tires, a raised suspension, and a rallycross livery

#14273 herb714, Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  14. egonrs

egonrs
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

civetta elegance (based on the 1999 bugatti eb112)

engines: v10 and v12

versions: base, sport, luxury, assasin (red headlights), performance and luxury

(free to change)

Attached Files:

• bugatti.jpg
    • eb112.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  15. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1980 - 1986 Rosewood Elegance Stretch (Based off the 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood and 1984 Lincoln Town Car Limousines)

"Unchallenged Luxury"

From carrying prom queens to drunken bachelors, celebrities to politicians, tycoons to dictators, limousines have always been one of the flashiest status symbols since they were first invented back in the early 1900s, and no limousine is more recognizable or flashy than a Rosewood Elegance. What started off as Rosewood's most elegant sedan and has been stretched an extra ten feet and turned into the ultimate ride for those who have made it in life... or have at least scrounged up enough cash to rent one of these limos out for a night on the town.

Variants:

The Exterminator: Taking a 30 foot long sedan into a demolition derby may not be the smartest idea, but you can't deny that it's pretty fun! This Elegance Stretch has been given the essential demolition derby modifications, such as demolition derby bumpers, a derby roll cage, exhaust stacks, a cut bolted hood, welded doors, all terrain tires, a welded rear diff, and a American flag demolition derby livery.

Standard: Equipped with a 170hp 4.1L V8 coupled to a 3 speed automatic transmission. Also equipped with a plush interior, wood trim, decorative exterior chrome, a landau top, a TV, a mini bar, a boomerang antenna, a rear sunroof, heavy duty suspension, a limited slip differential, whitewall tires, chrome wire wheels, and a curb weight of over 4,700 pounds.

Presidente: With an extra 10,000 pounds of reinforcements and armor plating, along with a 218hp 6.6L Diesel V8, this heavily modified Elegance is ready to transport some very important passengers in style, comfort, and unmatched safety. Other modifications include ultra heavy duty suspension, a skid plate, American diplomat flags, Great Seal stickers on the rear doors, bulletproof glass, bulletproof body panels, a reinforced chassis, run-flat tires, and blue strobe lights hidden in the grille and behind the front and rear windshield.

Stunt: This modified Elegance Stretch has been designed to be destroy on the silver screen with a overly complicated car chase. Modifications include ultra heavy duty suspension, a roll cage, a racing bucket seat, a stripped interior, a skid plate, a hydraulic handbrake, and blacked out windows.

Custom: Not many people would swap a 518hp supercharged 5.7L Bruckell V8 and a 4 speed manual transmission into a limousine, but the previous owners of this aircraft carrier on wheels weren't exactly normal. Other modifications include Clockwise 533 wheels, a cut hood, a blower scoop, racing suspension, side pipes, a bright red interior, a 8 ball shifter, a custom visor, and fender flames.

Drift: With a 350hp 5.7L Bruckell V8, a 6 speed racing manual transmission, a locked rear diff, and quick ratio drift suspension, this Elegance Stretch is easily one of the most absurd drift cars ever built.

Sleeper: With it's rather faded appearance, copious amounts of dents, and steel wheels, not many people would assume that this limo is anywhere near as fast as it is. But then again, not many people have seen the 1000hp 5.7L Twin Turbo Bruckell V8 sitting pretty in the engine bay of this 2.5 ton missile on wheels.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the standard model)

Attached Files:

• 83FleetwoodLimo.jpg
    • 84TownCarLimo.jpg
    • 83FleetwoodLimo2.jpg
    • 83FleetwoodLimo3.jpg
    • 83FleetwoodLimo4.jpg
    #14275 killercar34, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Filipowskyy

Filipowskyy
    Expand Collapse

Autobello Koala (2002 - 2011)

Engines:
    1.1 I4 petrol
    1.2 I4 petrol
    1.4 I4 petrol
    1.3 I4 diesel
    Drivetrain:
    FWD and 4x4

Transmission:
    5-Speed manual
    6-Speed manual
    5-Speed automatic

Autobello Sportiva (2008 - 2021)

Engines:
    1.0 I3 petrol
    1.2 I4 petrol
    1.4 I4 petrol (also available with turbo)
    1.3 I4 diesel

Drivetrain:
    FWD only

Transmission:
    5-Speed manual
    6-Speed manual
    6-Speed automatic

#14276 Filipowskyy, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  17. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

1987-1995 Hongbao SU600

It is a Chinese subcompact 5-door liftback based on the Daihatsu Charade with a Citroen AX front and a Peugeot 309 rear. It has a front-transverse front-wheel-drive layout and a unibody chassis. It uses a 1 liter I3, a 1.3 liter I4, a 4-speed manual, and a 3-speed automatic.
    CONFIGS:
    Beater: A Taxi with a rusty body, faded paint, a broken taximeter, no hubcaps, a blown head gasket, a worn suspension, and worn brakes
    SU610: Base model with a 1 liter I3 and a 4-speed manual
    SU613: Mid-trim model with a 1.3 liter I4 and a 4-speed manual
    SU613L: High-end model with a 1.3 liter I4 and a 3-speed automatic
    Taxi: Taxi model with a 1.3 liter diesel I4, a 4-speed manual, a taximeter, and a taxi livery

#14277 herb714, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 10
  18. egonrs

egonrs
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

hirochi frost (based on the 2021 vw fox)

engines: i4 and sunburst i4

versions: base, luxury, sport, offroad, rally, track, drift, sunburst swap, tuned and stanced

(free to changes)

Attached Files:

• volkswagen.jpg
    • fox.jpg
    • offroad.jpg
    • hatch.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1938 - 1941 ETK 197 (Based off the 1938 BMW 327 and Mercedes 540K)

"Ein Rennwagen für die Straße"

Built as a lightweight, exciting, peppy two-seater compact convertible and/or coupe, the ETK 197 is easily one of the most forgotten models ETK has ever produced, always being overshadowed by it's bigger brother, the 200. While the 197 may not be in abundance, nor easily recognizable to some sort of iconic appearance in cinema or on the race track, the 197 is still a very enjoyable vehicle ETK had produced during a time they would rather not dwell on.

Variants:

The Vergessene: This 197S coupe has been abandoned in an old garage by the ETK Driver Experience Center since the 1960s, and it's derelict appearance perfectly reflects that. Underneath all of it's rust, cobwebs, missing parts, and rotten tires sits the spirit of a fun loving convertible, desperately wanting to get back on the open road again, and all it needs is a little TLC to get going.

197S: The base model 197, equipped with a 55hp 1.9L I6 coupled to a 4 speed manual transmission. Other features include hydraulic suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, and a 160kph speedometer, all being incredibly rare on any production car at the time. Available as a coupe or convertible.

197R: The sport model 197, very similar to the base model, but equipped with a 80hp 2.0L I6. The 197R also has a few additional features, such as a two tone paint job, fender mirrors, extra vents placed under the headlights, a two tone interior, a spare tire holder on the passenger front fender, decorative exterior chrome, sport suspension, a split windshield, and a dual exit exhaust system. Available as a coupe or convertible.

197RS: The racing version of the 197R convertible, all luxurious features being stripped in favor of lowering the 197's already negligible weight. Modifications include racing carburetors, a racing exhaust, heavy duty motor mounts, a high performance radiator, racing suspension, racing brakes, racing tires, a racing 4 speed manual transmission, a stripped interior, taped headlights, removed bumpers, welded doors, hood vents, leather hood straps, and racing numbers placed on the doors, hood, and trunk.

Restomod: A 197R coupe that has been given plenty of modern upgrades. Modifications include a 325hp turbocharged 3.0L I6 and a 6 speed manual transmission taken from a scrapped Kc6t, modern racing suspension, modern racing brakes, modern but period correct wheels and tires, a modern gauge cluster, a leather wrapped racing wheel, leather bucket seats, ABS, a ESC system, LED period correct headlights and taillights, and decals inspired by ETK's modern track day livery.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the 197R convertible)

Attached Files:

• 38327.jpg
    • 39540K.jpg
    • 383272.jpg
    • 383273.jpg
    #14279 killercar34, Aug 18, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 11
  20. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2005-2010 Hirochi Hamster (based on Subaru R1)
    the Hamster is a two-door version of the Hirochi Hamster double, but with a shorter body and wheelbase. The Hamster is unusual in that it does not use up the maximum length allowed for by the kei car regulations—the only other kei cars to have done this since the 1989 Mezmeriza Chipmunk were the Hirochi Duo,Karigyura Gnome, Ibishu Lightning, and the European ETK 2S.
    Engines:0.6 I4,0.6 I4 DOHC Turbocharged,0.6 I4 Supercharged Transmissions:CVT
    Configurations:
    Thunder (CVT): Electric model with laminated manganese lithium-ion battery and special factory graphics

0.6 HS-Fuel Injected 0.6 liter base model with alloys

0.6 ZS-Mid-trim model with a more powerful SOHC engine and cool alloys

0.6 CS-High end model, equipped with a 0.6 liter I4 and EBD

Sport-Sport model with stiffer suspension, special larger wheels and tires, a more powerful engine, and special factory graphics

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice