Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

With big retro-grilles like esesels modern bruckell renderings.

2. shloymee

shloymee
    Expand Collapse

Burnside biThunder

based on video below

This classic, stunning burnside was produced back in '48 and was a success at the time. Since sales were sky high burnside made many configurations to appeal to a wider range of audience
    as a result, there were some very sporty and luxurious models produced for beamng peoples.

Configs
    base: whitewall tires, '3 on the tree' headlights, and shiny grille bumper. underpowered version, handles like an old car and accelerates slowly and smoothly.
    base high end: nicer whitewall tires, power increased by roughly 45 horses and luxury trim inside
    lead slead: Try not to scrape the road with this one, engine is 5902cc I8 roughly 350bhp uprated axles and springs, fast in a straight line.
    cab: driver, take me too...?
    detective: base model, no lightbar as burnside didnt make at the time, slightly raised suspension, retro siren weeeeeooooo but fitted with the 5902cc I8 for catching gangstars
    drift: go sideways and tip over
    jetside thunderman: rear mounted single jato rocket for an engine, mated to a 3 speed drag transmission for ultra thrust 0-60 5 secs, top speed 180
    custom: 6258cc V8 largest engine at 426bhp, much stiffer suspension engine moved closer to the center mounted under seats for highly improved handling over base model.
    jetsideBiThunder: like the thunderman, but with two jato rockets instead of one, and only a 2 speed automatic, with the addition of a 3020cc V6 engine super charged and turbo charged, mounted all in the rear, the engine works together with the jato rockets and are connected to the 2 speed auto. Engine alone pumps out 255bhp and a whopping 342 pound ft of torque! Estimated top speed: excess of 300mph very unstable at high speed. All models are rear wheel driven with a variety of standard to advanced differentials.

Attached Files:

• upload_2022-8-13_17-47-47.jpeg
    • upload_2022-8-13_17-47-57.jpeg
    • upload_2022-8-13_17-48-8.jpeg
    #14242 shloymee, Aug 13, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cats 2

Cats 2
    Expand Collapse

Add a company that's like Chevy, and add some cars that look like the Camaro, and Chevy caprice with a police config, maybe a Chevy Tahoe with ems supervisor or dot config. And lastly, maybe a Gavril version of the Ford Taurus with a police config and a EV version, name could maybe be Gavril Capricorn (based on zodiac signs). (default police texture for taurus could look like the picture posted)

Attached Files:

• Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-111539-AM.png
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2007-2014 Mezmeriza Ferret/Kitten (based on Mazda 2/ Demio)
    The Mezmeriza Ferret is a subcompact/supermini (B-segment) car manufactured and marketed by Mazda since 2002, currently in its third generation and was also called for Japanese Market as Kitten
    Bodystyles: Hatchback,Sedan Engines: Gasoline:1.3 I4 and 1.3 I4 turbo charged ,1.5 I4. Diesel: (1.4 I4,1.6 I4)
    Configurations:
    Simple (A) and JP spec Newbie (A)- EGI injected 1.3 liter model with steel wheels and hubcaps
    Limo-Sedan version

Streetsta Concept(M) -Sport Concept model with stiffer suspension, special larger wheels and tires, a more powerful engine, and special factory graphics

Citycruiser (CVT)-Facelifted Mid-trim model with body colored bumpers and nicer alloys

Tracksta Devil Concept (M)-Sport model with stiffer suspension, special larger wheels and tires, a more powerful engine, and special factory Livery

Rally Champ (M)-A rally variant tuned for dirt and gravel, based on a production chassis

• Like Like x 2
  5. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

1975-1979 Hirochi SportWagon/SBF4

It is a Japanese 3-door shooting brake based on the Nissan Cherry with a Reliant Scimitar rear and a Mazda RX-3 interior. It was sold as the SBF4 in export markets and as the SportWagon in Japan. It uses a front-longitudinal front-wheel-drive layout. It uses a 1.1 liter flat 4, a 1.3 liter flat 4, a 4-speed manual, and a 3-speed automatic.
    Burnside wouldn't make a car like this because it was owned by Gavril and big companies didn't take big risks with cars like the Tucker

• Like Like x 2
  6. shloymee

shloymee
    Expand Collapse

still I think the biThunder sounds very cool and would be amazing to have in the game. I love old classic cars

7. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

1985-1995 Chaucer Baroque

It is a French ultra-luxury 4-door saloon based on the Rolls-Royce Silver Spur with a Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham front (pre-facelift), Toyota Century rear (pre-facelift), Bentley Brooklands fascias (facelift), and an Aston Martin Lagonda interior. It uses a front-mid-engine rear-wheel-drive layout and a unibody chassis. It uses a 6 liter V12 and a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic. It was facelifted in 1990.
    CONFIGS:
    Beater: A Base with a rusty discolored body, a blown head gasket, a worn suspension, worn brakes, and a dirty interior
    Base: Base model with a 6 liter V12 and a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
    Turbo: Turbocharged model with a 6 liter V12 and a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
    Turbo R: A Turbo with a 6 liter V12, a 4-speed automatic, a stiffer suspension, and sport brakes
    Presidential: A Turbo R with bulletproof panels and windows
    Drift: A Turbo R with a drift suspension, race brakes, a stripped interior, and a roll cage
    Race: A Turbo R with a race suspension, race brakes, a stripped interior, a roll cage, and a spoiler
    --- Post updated ---
    1914-1926 Whitlam CW Series

It is an American Brass Era truck based on the Ford Model TT with a REO Speedwagon front. It has a front-longitudinal rear-wheel-drive layout. It uses a 3.3 liter 4 cylinder engine and a 3-speed manual.
    CW5: Base model with no upfit and no roof
    CW5 Touring: A CW5 with a roof and seats in the back
    CW5 Farmhand: A CW5 with a stake bed
    CW5 Cargo: A CW5 with a box van upfit
    CW5 Firetruck: A CW5 with a fire engine upfit and a fire department livery
    CW5 Ambulance: A CW5 with an ambulance upfit and a British Army livery
    CW10: Base model with no upfit and a roof
    CW10 Wagon: A CW10 with an enclosed passenger compartment
    CW10 Farmhand: A CW10 with a stake bed
    CW10 Tanker: A CW10 with a tank upfit
    CW10 Cargo: A CW10 with a box van upfit
    CW10 Military: A CW10 Cargo with a British Army livery
    CW10 Ambulance: A CW10 with an ambulance upfit and a British Army livery

#14247 herb714, Aug 14, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  8. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

1969-1974 Ibishu 180BX/Ibishu Shogun
    It's a classic Ibishu Kammback coupe mainly based on the Datsun 240z with a Toyota 2000GT rear end
    Screenshot244.png Screenshot245.png Screenshot216.png
    Engines/Transmissions:
    1.8 liter I4, 2.3 liter I6, 291 CUI V8 (aftermarket only)
    3-speed auto, 4-speed manual, 4-speed auto, 5-speed manual, 6-speed race manual
    Configs:
    The Depressing: A sad little shell of a 180BX, Still runs though, somehow...
    150 (A/M): Base model 180BX, with a 1.8 liter I4, and a 3-speed automatic/manual
    DX (A/M): Base model Shogun for the US market, with a 1.8 liter I4, and a 4-speed automatic/manual
    200 (A/M): Mid-trim model 180BX with a 1.8 liter I4 with a little more power, and a 4-speed manual/auto
    LX (A/M): Mid-trim model Shogun for the US market with a 1.8 liter I4 with a little more power, and a 4-speed manual/auto
    295 (M): Top-of-the-line model 180BX with a turbo 2.3 liter I6 and a 5-speed manual
    ZX (M): Top-of-the-line model Shogun with a 2.3 liter I6 and a 5-speed manual
    350 (M): Special race 180BX version with a tuned turbo 2.3 I6, a 6-speed race manual, cool wheels, and a cool livery
    Race (M): The usual track setup and a cool paintjob
    The Deathtrap (M): A very old and rusty Shogun with a custom 291 V8 out of a barstow and a turbocharger from a D45 ambulance

• Like Like x 4
  9. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

Bruckell is already a perfect analogue for Chevrolet; the Moonhawk is basically a Monte Carlo, the Legran is a Celebrity (with a bit of Olds Ciera), and the Bastion is basically an Impala, just with a proper drivetrain in it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

2019-Present Xiang eC6

It is a Chinese mid-size 5-door electric crossover SUV based on the Aiways U5 with a Weltmeister EX6 front, a Volkswagen ID.6 rear, and a NIO ES6 interior. It has a front-motor front-wheel-drive layout. It uses a 150 kilowatt motor, a 70 or 80 kWh battery, and a 1-speed transmission. It is around 185-190 inches long, 73-75 inches wide, and 65-70 inches high.
    CONFIGS:
    Base: Base model with a 150 kW motor and a 70 kWh battery
    Premium: Higher end model with a 150 kW motor and an 80 kWh battery
    Police: A Premium with a Chinese police livery
    Taxi: A Premium with a Chinese taxi livery

• Like Like x 4
  11. ZITER

ZITER
    Expand Collapse

I think the beamng lacks monocoque SUVs with permanent all-wheel drive, such as Lada Niva 4x4 and Suzuki Jimny, they would be ideal for off-road maps. For the basis of the appearance, one could take the Front from some kind of Datsun pickup truck

, the side from the Suzuki Jimny

, and the interior and rear from the Lada Niva
    upload_2022-8-14_23-21-58.jpeg upload_2022-8-14_23-22-28.jpeg . The company could be called Ladoga (Russian Lake), and the model Yenisei (Russian River).
    The car would be perfect for the game.

Also, the car can be made such modifications as:

Five or three-door body
    upload_2022-8-14_23-24-31.jpeg , with 4 or 5 speed manual transmission, Modern version (bumpers from Niva Urban and modern headlights)
    , facelift version with vertical taillights
    and pumped version (similar to Niva Bronto).

• Like Like x 5
  12. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1977 - 1982 Soliad DuBellay (Based off the 1979 Chrysler Lebaron Town and County and the 1980 Mercury Colony Park station wagons)

"The Prestigious Choice"

During the height of the full sized station wagon's popularity, Soliad decided to create a rather luxurious wagon for every suburban family with cash to burn. Packed with luxurious features, multiple engine and transmission options, and fake wood galore, the DuBellay is everything family transportation use to be before the minivan came along.

Variants:

The Destroyer: This DuBellay Luxe has been pulled from the junkyard in order to destroy smaller cars at your local demolition derby. Modifications include exhaust stacks, a cut bolted hood, welded doors, a derby roll cage, a racing bucket seat, a fuel cell, derby bumpers, derby window bars, and a demolition derby livery.

Pure: The base model DuBellay, equipped with a 145hp 3.7L I6 coupled to a 3 speed automatic transmission.

Luxe: The mid trim DuBellay, equipped with a 230hp 5.2L V8 coupled to either a 3 or 4 speed automatic transmission. Other features include whitewall tires, decorative chrome trim, a chrome roof rack, leather seats, and a limited slip differential.

Zenith: The high end trim DuBellay, equipped with a 275hp 5.9L V8 coupled to a 4 speed automatic transmission. Other features include wood panels, a 3 spoke steering wheel, fog lights, a hood ornament, a dual exhaust system, a longer final gear ratio, a sports limited slip differential, and 4 wheel disc brakes.

Custom: With some minor modifications, new heads, and uping the compression, this DuBellay Zenith is now making over 400hp. Other modifications include Alder Magnum wheels, sport suspension, a custom hood scoop, a 4 speed manual transmission taken from an old stock car, sway bars, removed wood panels, and a custom two tone paint job.

Drift: While it hasn't received many modifications that improves it's horsepower, this DeBellay Luxe has been given enough improvements in order to get sideways with ease. Modifications include a welded rear diff, a 4 speed manual transmission, sport suspension, Wangan 2P wheels, velocity stacks, a cut hood, and quick ratio drift steering.

Survivor: Built by a delusional preacher to survive the end times, this DuBellay Zenith can handle everything the apocalypse can throw at it, as long as you have enough spare parts to keep fixing it. Modifications include deep steel wheels, all terrain tires, a GPS system, a front mounted cow catcher, a tool chest placed in the trunk, a roof carrier, and armored windows. Remember to pack extra fuel and mufflers!

Sleeper: At first glance, this beat up DuBellay Pure with plenty of patina looks like nothing special, until you notice the stage 3 supercharged 700hp 6.2L Moonhawk V8 coupled to a 4 speed automatic drag racing transmission crammed into the engine bay that is.

Drag: Not many people would expect someone to cram a 1589hp stage 4 supercharged 6.2L V8 into the engine bay of a station wagon and take it drag racing, but here this heavily modified DuBellay Zenith sits, waiting for it's turn on the drag strip. Other modifications include a locked rear diff, Alder Dragger wheels, drag racing slicks, a roll cage, racing bucket seats, a 4 speed drag racing automatic transmission, a cut hood, ultra heavy duty suspension, racing disc brakes, a wheelie bar, a Arnida racing wheel, quick ratio steering, and a "Grocery Getter" drag racing livery.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the Zenith model)

Attached Files:

• 79LeBaron.png
    • 80ColonyPark.png
    • 79LeBaron2.jpg
    • 79LeBaron3.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2012-2017 Mezmeriza Shark (based on Mazda CX-5)
    The Mezmeriza Cascada (Japanese: メズメライザーカスケーダ) concept car, unveiled at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, was the first Mezmeriza vehicle to combine the company's Kodo design language and Airpulse technologies. Its design served as a preview of the Shark.
    Engines: GAS (2.0 Airpulse G0 I4 2.5 Airpulse G5 I4.) DIESEL (2.2 Airpulse D4 I4)
    Transmissions:6 speed Airpulse Manual,6 speed Airpulse Auto automatic
    Configurations:
    Simple (M)-Base AWD model with Inline 4 and steel wheels

Comfort (A)-Mid-trim model with a more powerful DOHC engine

Style (A)-Equipped with a smooth, powerful DOHC engine and alloy wheels

Style+(A)-Facelifted model with black alloys and Diesel DOHC Engine

BONUS CONFIGURATIONS
    Prototypes-Partially camouflaged model covered with duct tapes.

POLAR BEAR (M)-The Off-Road Shark has lifted suspension, 22 inch off-road tires, fender flares, custom bumpers, a snorkel, and a roll bar and custom graphics.

raceR-Tuned for street racing and cruising down the city with an upgraded engine, sport suspension and mag wheels

Intro:

• Like Like x 2
  14. ZITER

ZITER
    Expand Collapse

I believe that BeamNG Drive needs a new brand that would be similar to Honda, Mazda, Kia, Nissan and Daihatsu rolled into one. How do you like the idea?

#14254 ZITER, Aug 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. TheNightWraith

TheNightWraith
    Expand Collapse

2022 Remedy Frolian Concept (*the futuristic car that never fails to lose*)
    One Of all the classy, gorgeous, versatile cars... This is a strong, manly car, yes. It's also the sweetest, gentlest sigh of a car, that would suit a endearing driver, who has too much interest of driving. Of course, it would also suit in the race tracks, who had much power to slay other race vehicles, you know, not dumb, amethyst, but quiet and trustful, a creative supercar that roams through the world, a la bouquete. Like I said, totally versatile. One of my FAVES since i heard this car on the news!

Attached Files:

• Untitled128_20220814225626.png
    • Like Like x 2
  16. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

2009-2014 Hwangje Comet

It is a South Korean subcompact 3/5 door hatchback based on the Hyundai i20 with a Suzuki Swift front, a Kia Sportage rear, and a Kia Ceed interior. It has a front-engine front-wheel-drive layout. It uses a 1.2 liter I4, a 1.4 liter I4, a 1.6 liter I4, a 1.2 liter turbodiesel I4, a 1.6 liter turbodiesel I4, a 4-speed automatic, and a 5-speed manual. There is also an electric version with a 55 kW motor and a 30 kWh battery.
    CONFIGS:
    Economy: Base model with a 1.2 liter I4 and a 5-speed manual
    Standard: Base model with a 1.2 liter I4 and a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
    Active: Mid-trim model with a 1.4 liter I4 or a 1.2 liter turbodiesel I4 and a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
    Athlete: High-end model with a 1.6 liter I4 or a 1.6 liter turbodiesel I4 and a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
    Comfort: High-end model with a 1.6 liter I4 and a 4-speed automatic
    Premium: Top of the line model with a 1.6 liter I4 and a 4-speed automatic
    LSt: Sport model with a turbocharged 1.6 liter I4 and a 5-speed manual
    Cross: Crossover-styled variant with a 1.6 liter turbodiesel I4, a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic, raised ride height, roof rails, and gray trim
    E+: Electric model with a 55 kW motor and a 30 kWh battery
    Police: A 5-door Athlete with a 1.6 liter I4, a 4-speed automatic, a lightbar, and a police livery
    Undercover: A 5-door LSt with police lights
    Taxi: A Comfort with a taxi livery

• Like Like x 6
  17. shloymee

shloymee
    Expand Collapse

I think your suggestion is really good!

18. ZITER

ZITER
    Expand Collapse

2008-2016 Siro Linda (based on: Suzuki Swift front, Ford Fiesta back and Mitsubishi Colt interior)

In 2006, the development of a modern, front-wheel drive with a front transverse engine in a hatchback body began. In 2007, the first running prototype was developed, and in 2008 the car made its debut in Japan.

Engine choices:
    1.2L (gas)
    1.4L (gas)
    1.6L (gas)

2.0L (gas)
    1.6L (diesel)
    2.0L (diesel)

Transmission choices:
    Automatic 5-speed
    Manual 5-speed
    Manual 6-speed

Config choices:
    Lite

Comfort

Style

Style+

Sport

Offroad

Rally

Track

Street

Stance

• Like Like x 6
  19. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Here are some SUV and Truck ideas for enriching the modern Bruckell lineup!

1) 2018 Bruckell Seminole / Grand Seminole.
    Both these cars can be based on the Bastion platform, for being Unibody off-roaders, but their size will be different. The Seminole can play the role of the Midsize 5-seater Bruckell SUV and feature a shortened version of the Bastion platform while the Grand Seminole can be the Full-Size 7-seater alternative and have the exact same platform sizing as the Bastion.
    As for engines, they can have the same 3.5 V6 and 5.7/6.5/6.5 Supercharged V8s (complete with the same 8-Speed Automatic Transmission found in the Bastion) but a more logical turbodiesel V6 option can also be included, for reaching the European market. Plus, this turbodiesel V6 can also be available in the Bastion, again for reaching the Euro market.

2) 2019 Bruckell Batter.
    This car can play the role of the modern Full-Size BOF Pick-Up Truck in the BeamNG lore and share the same gas V6 and V8 engine options and the same 8-Speed Automatic but, this time, a modern big, heavy-duty turbodiesel I6 can be available, for covering the empty niche of such an engine in the BeamNG lore. Plus, the aforementioned turbodiesel V6 option can be available too but only for the light-duty "1500" trim variants, with the big turbodiesel I6 being offered in the medium-duty and heavy-duty variants.

3) 2020 Soliad Coachman / Grand Coachman.
    Available in both short (Coachman) and long-wheelbase (Grand Coachman) variants, the Coachman can be a modern Full-Size BOF Luxury SUV, being based on the same ladder frame as the Bruckell Batter and sharing the same engine and transmission options with all of the aforementioned vehicles but with some notable differences. First, the base 3.5 V6 won't be available - the 5.7/6.5/6.5 Supercharged V8 engines are more appropriate for the market placement of the vehicle plus the proposed turbodiesel V6 and I6 options can also be made available, for covering the respective Coachman lineup places mentioned for the Bruckell Batter.
    And second, the exterior and interior design and details can be more upscale compared to the more utility-focused Bruckell Batter, again for justifying the luxury market placement of the Soliad Coachman.

#14259 McBeamer94, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  20. egonrs

egonrs
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ibishu ikoshi (based on the 2017 and 2022 renault kwid)

engines: i4 and eletric engine

versions: base, base 2022, offroad, offroad 2022, eletric 2022, rally 2022, tuned, awd, awd 2022, russian police, russian police 2022, uk police, uk police 2022 and performance eletric 2022

(free to changes)

Attached Files:

• renault.jpg
    • kwid.png
    • 2017.jpg
    • eletric.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice