Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.
Anyone in for a Bruckell Berserk?
This is the front fascia facelift fictional timeline of the Titanstarr Ubermacht heavy-duty series.
What do you think?
We'll need more Bruckell lineups.
Could you send me all pics and draws in private?
I'd like to see them! Look very awesome!
Will do once I have time
2011-2016 Autobello Piccolina
I dunno if it's been said before(or if i've said it before) but BeamNG.Drive is in need of a midsize pickup truck! Midsized trucks are gaining popularity in the market nowadays and we need some in game too.
Love to see a next gen version of Piccolina.
Titanstarr 8x8 Off-road Prime mover
1985-2010 RAZ 2910
Most still work, just not the Niva or Niva trailer:
Wentward Derrivan (GMC Value, Chevy Step-Van, Purolator Utilimaster, Kurbmasters, etc.)
- multi-stop truck
- based on upfit chassis of D-Series (1986-2003) or H-series (1993-2017)
- standard chassis, short, long, extra long
- RWD only
- simple dashboard (like in Pigeon and Wigeon)
- D-Series steering wheels
- mirrors from D-Series (early heavy-duty, extended heavy-duty) and T-Series
- 8-lug and 8-lug heavy-duty wheel hubs
- Gavril wheels, lights, seats
- transmissions: 4A, 5M, 5M Diesel, aftermarket 6M
- engines: D/H-Series V8s and Soliad V8
- multiple loads
- roof racks, coolers
- rear doors: barn, ramp
- ABS, ESP/ESC for latter models
- secondary color on bumpers and grille
- why: many US maps, US characteristic vehicle
- why Wentward: has only the bus
- why use Gavril parts: companies that make these things source parts from other
- why bother: idk, but at least it wouldn't be that complicated.. i think...
it can't get more basic than this:
Don't forget the Ford f-53/f-59's!
666th page letsgooooooo
These make no sense for a truck
he means configs